Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supplements for flowering

• ...other?

• Total voters
mdmazing

mdmazing

I was going to buy some of those supplements for better flowering. but i thought "hm maybe i will need something drying the plant" and i found a 10 euro dehumidifier. Maybe there is something even more important?
Tell me your opinion :)

mdmazing

mdmazing

The question is vague, supplements for flowering? Dehumid? Defiantly ? I'm not following?
its supposed to be vague! it is what it is... :p
The sups i use are BioBizz, they "work" like this - one for veg, one for flowering and one "bloom stimulant". this last one is optional, i honestly dont know what it does. Its very expensive, so I saw Top Crop Top Candy, is 10 euro for 1l. It has carbohydrates to make the plant have just bigger buds. I dont know is it raises the resin a lot or not.

But there are other things that can be better than an additive, i thought like a dehumidifier or something. People say drying and curing its the important part. I dont know, i thought a dehumidifier could be good, maybe i am absolutely wrong xD
Its subjective of corse, but you can give ideas or if it was you, on a short budget, what would you think of buying? I am sure you have to make options too, its obvious :)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Find one line of nutes that will suite your style of growing. There's so many out there it will make your head spin. Just keep it simple that's how I've always approched nutes. The plant only needs one thing love and care. As far as dehumidifcation it all depends on your environment in your grow this is a very important to control. Any questions just ask, I've learned from a lot of mistakes I've made over the years. I'm strictly an indoor grower with sealed rooms.

Natural

Natural

BioBizz is a great line of nutrients. It is potent for an organic based line. Go a bit lighter than suggested and give them breaks of just water every couple of feeds. The veg and bloom is really all you need to keep the plant healthy..a bit of fish will boost the micro nutrient end of things and will help create a more complex flower...and keep your microbes happy.
Dehumidifier is a necessity..we need to keep temps and humidity in proper range as much as possible to keep health and avoid mold and disease. Lay off the booster products..I never use boosters and I get huge dense terpy flowers. 9 out of 10 your environment and genetic lines are more important than the nutrient line. Dial in how you use your nutes and listen to what your plants like

Natural

Natural

When it comes to curing..just hang the whole plant in the dark at 50% humidity and around 22 degrees celsius, until the branch starts snapping. Usually around 6-10 days depending on plant size. Then you can manicure them down to smaller buds and begin storage and burping if it's needed. easy

mdmazing

mdmazing

Thats it... :)
I dont have any place to dry the weed, so I guess i will use my bathroom and will put the dehumidifier there (I will use another one in the house).
I ordered two different thermometers with hygrometers, but it will take a bit to arrive from China unfortunately. I will have to make a decision fast, probably order the dehumidifier today or so.

Natural

Natural

you could always use a tent or build a box..maybe use the flower room with lights off. If you need to break them down to individual branches to dry..try and leave them as long branches and be careful to not over dry.

mdmazing

mdmazing

Can you tell me if 80ML of water per 24H is any good? for a dehumidifier (i know its not good, but its cheap, 10 euro, will it do anything?)

Natural

Natural

Either the advertisement is inaccurate in it's description or you're reading it wrong. There is no such thing as an 80ml dehumidifier. What you're looking at is a humidifier that creates humidity via mist.
Keep looking.

mdmazing

mdmazing

Either the advertisement is inaccurate in it's description or you're reading it wrong. There is no such thing as an 80ml dehumidifier. What you're looking at is a humidifier that creates humidity via mist.
Keep looking.
oh, bad luck - it was a dehumidifier without a water tank, it regenerates itself. it will do nothing for me...
this things are expensive...
Next humidifier in line is 25 euros.
(So far in my grow i spent 46 euros total for 4 plants. now more 25e is more than half of that xD)

Is it that important? i know i might sound like a child, but i have very limited money.
This one says "Approx. 250ML per day (30 Deg.C, 80 percent RH)". Do you think it makes a big difference to the bud?
Thank you for your patience

Natural

Natural

The surge in humidity during lights out is when the most problems occur. But in some areas of the world, folks have very low humidity, like in the desert regions. The majority of the world will have high humidity problems.

Natural

Natural

Can you link the product you're looking at? I'm afraid you are confused between dehumidifiers and humidifiers. They are not the same thing.

mdmazing

mdmazing

sorry, when i talk about humidifiers what i really mean is dehumidifiers xD
i am looking at this - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...97.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.263.6QaTkZ

I have to plant how am i drying before i spent that money. what would you do if you had a bathroom for you? its a very small space. i can put a fan in there on minimum facing the wall, and i close the door. i have those humidity temperature checkers. And the dehumidifier fits in the equation.

Natural

Natural

You can buy or build something like this out of screen or wire and hang branches. But the buds will not smoke as good as a whole plant that dries slower. Be sure to not over dry the buds.
http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/harvesti...8YjbWe7PHfZgrR5EGdS5GDLYyBe5uA9vITBoCrfbw_wcB
What is missing is how big is your garden going to be? How many plants? What is your general climate like year round?
In winter months, the air cannot hold moisture like in the summer months and your plants will get wet, especially at night, this is what invites mold. You will need to have a great dehumidifier (proper size) whether you are exchanging fresh air or sealing the garden and using CO2.

You will most likely be needing something this size. that can run all night and not get full. Or you can attach a hose and run it to a drain. The small one you listed will not be very effective at all. Growing cannabis indoors is an expensive hobby. You need carbon filters and fans..dehumidifiers..lights..hoods..nutrients..soil. After you get up and running the cost will decrease as you will have most of the hardware paid for.

Good luck!

Last edited:
mdmazing

mdmazing

You can buy or build something like this out of screen or wire and hang branches. But the buds will not smoke as good as a whole plant that dries slower. Be sure to not over dry the buds.
http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/harvesti...8YjbWe7PHfZgrR5EGdS5GDLYyBe5uA9vITBoCrfbw_wcB
What is missing is how big is your garden going to be? How many plants? What is your general climate like year round?
In winter months, the air cannot hold moisture like in the summer months and your plants will get wet, especially at night, this is what invites mold. You will need to have a great dehumidifier (proper size) whether you are exchanging fresh air or sealing the garden and using CO2.

You will most likely be needing something this size. that can run all night and not get full. Or you can attach a hose and run it to a drain. The small one you listed will not be very effective at all. Growing cannabis indoors is an expensive hobby. You need carbon filters and fans..dehumidifiers..lights..hoods..nutrients..soil. After you get up and running the cost will decrease as you will have most of the hardware paid for.

Good luck!

I get it man.
I have 4 small plants, grow them outdoors and like i said i dont have Money. I just dont have any.

But you have to understand too. If someone wants to buy a car he probably wont buy a ferrari. correct?
Its easy to say that i need this and that... But its harder to try to think what is best to spent the little money i might get.

What do you think its better? Try to grow with the little resources you have, or spent the little money you have on cheap hash?

And thanks for the help, it really helped me think :)

Natural

Natural

Necessity is the key to invention..or something like that. Everything you need can be bought used, for cheap or offered for free. Nothing wrong with piecing together what you need. Takes more footwork and ingenuity that way, but is possible. Good vibes!

Natural

Natural

Growing outdoors is the easiest of them all. You'll be fine..just make sure to exchange the air in that bathroom for the first few days especially.

Top Bottom