Orange Bud vs Cali Orange??

• Thread starter ISeemToBeAVerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find a definitive answer.

Dutch Passion offers both an "Orange Bud" as well as a "California Orange" variety. Does anybody know the difference?

I'm starting a nostalgia grow and I'm looking for the Orange Bud I would have smoked in Amsterdam back in the 90's. Nice mellow high, not too strong.

Also, if anyone could give a recommendation as to the best seed company offering this strain, I'd be appreciative.

So far I've found Orange Bud or Cali-O being offered by:
Ceres Seeds: Orange Bud
Dutch Passion: Orange Bud / Cali-O
Homegrown Fantaseeds: Cali-O
White Label: Orange Bud
High Quality Seeds: Cali-O

Thanks & Happy Growing!!

-Verb

S

SmokeSignal

I would suggest Dutch Passion: Orange Bud

One of the best Skunk strains. Strong and resistance. The smell reminds a cleft orange. The taste is mellow and reminds citrus fruits. Very nice pure taste. Quite bouncing and uplifting effect.

one of my favorite skunk strains

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Thanks SmokeSignal. Sounds like the Orange Bud I remember.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I wouldent do the orange bud bro it hermie like a mofo i grew 6 of them 2 grows ago and 3 out of 6 hermied ive heard alot of other stories as well from other growers and i dident do the research 1st and paid for it.So i would think hard and do more research bro Good luck!!

convex

convex

Might want to look at Chimera's Calio crosses ... his C-Plus is a nice plant ;)

Cheers

B

brasta

c-Plus by chimera....Cali-O does have tendencies to hermie under small stress...

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

@ Hungryman420 - Thanks for the heads up. Are you referring to the DP Orange Bud or Orange Bud genetics in general?

@ Convex & Brasta - Thanks for the input. I've been looking at C-Plus as well. I was kinda hoping to run an unadulterated Orange Bud this time around, but if it's truly that sensitive to hermie, I may just go with C-Plus.

Can anyone else comment on their Orange Bud grows?

Latest posts

Top Bottom