Orange Chem (50 days)

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

Flowered 4 phenoms, all very similiar. One is a stretcher. 70+ plus day strain. One phenom has a very strong tangerine smell; definitely a keeper.

They're all heavy yielders. Colas remind me of Northern Lights; hairy and dense as fuck.

The main cola in the picture is the size of a coke can.

Orangechem1
Orangechem2
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro. Cant wait to see these finish up:)

:passingjoint:
gtd

JH420

JH420

Should be a stellar cross...keep us posted, can't wait to hear how she smokes.

winta

winta

very nice my dude! ive been wondering what these could do!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Great job bro the coke can is gonna turn into a liter bottle maybe even a 2 liter.lol

JH420

JH420

So does anyone know what's in the Tangerine Kush? Cali Orange x Bubba Kush??

saldiado

saldiado

diesel grapefruit^ are you talking about somas nycdiesel because that is not chem. Ive never smoked any real chem that resembles grapefruit, but in the dam I smoked some soma nyc diesel and it tasted like exactly like ripe grapefruit.

JH420

JH420

I wasn't really expecting a yeilder outta this one...saweet bonus.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh boy i'd like to vap some oranges!! Wicked pheno JH! Can't wait for the dry nuggs!!

N

noone88

The stretcher pheno I had went hermaphrodite on me. 3 ball clusters and now started to show bananas. Only slightly pollinated my other test plants next to it.

JH420

JH420

So a full blown hermie? Thanks sucks to hear but thanks for the warnin.

N

noone88

3 of them were pretty uniform in height and node distance. The hermi had a lot of spacing between nodes. I probably should have paid more attention, but with only 3 ball clusters, it's a bit hard to notice. The bananas are just starting to show.

N

newbiewitskillz

anything wit ballz sucks

Was it stressed in any way or just unstable seeds??

N

noone88

Bringing them down soon (day 63, 9 weeks). 1 Pheno finished early (8 weeks), but the flower sites don't look that great (not as dense, lacks the "kush"-style flowers).

I should have dried shots in a few weeks. Tangerine smell to the max.

Re: Hermi
I've never had late-onset hermaphroditism. I've had test strains from seed go hermi on me, but it was always early on, typically within 2-3 weeks. The late-onset hermaphroditism caught me by surprise. I won't rule out grower-error, since i'm the furthest thing from a pro, but with 12 trees in the room + 6 test strains and only 1 going hermi, it could just be a freak incident.

C

CAPO

To find a herm plant in feminized seed is always a possibility.....If you only have one plant going hermie, I'd say those are pretty good odds.

:afroweed:

Top Bottom