Orange Chemo and Flo x Strawberry Kush

• Thread starter duddits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

duddits

Hey all,

I have Mota's Orange Chemo and Flo x SK at day 62, took some pics today.
I am getting some serious ammonia smell from the OC. Planned to chop at day 68 but much of this looks like it has at least a week more to go.

Anyone hear from mota? Hasn't posted here for awhile :

-Flo phenos at back left and right
-OK pheno in middle
-OK pheno left front
-Flo pheno right front
Total of 5

Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush
Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush 2
Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush 3
Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush 4
Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush 5
Orange chemo and flo x strawberry kush 6
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Plants look huge, or should I say buds look huge. Well done duddits, did you use some of your alien technology to fatten those girls. I bought a pack of the OC myself but they didn't arrive, was looking forward to those. Take care

mal

D

duddits

Thanks mal! Closest I came to new technology this time was a fresh bulb. :)

The alien influence is in the genes. I'm just it's bitch:banana1sv6:

T

T1420

very nice work duddits!! Nah, no word on the big man, just hopin he's been harvesting, and organizing his latest masterpieces... at least hope so!!!

A

armoured

Hey mal , I too also bought some Orange Chemo that didn't arrive , I too was very disappointed , Very interesting we must have the same mailman !!! Ya think !!!!!!!!!!!!...................:fighting0085:

D

duddits

Plants look huge, or should I say buds look huge. Well done duddits, did you use some of your alien technology to fatten those girls. I bought a pack of the OC myself but they didn't arrive, was looking forward to those. Take care

mal

gotta ask, are you referring to the duddits character? Cause I have seen some crazy shit that could have been alien in it's techno

Also, sorry to hear you guys didn't get yours. I have 5 or 6 seeds left and would be happy to share them.

A

armoured

Also, sorry to hear you guys didn't get yours. I have 5 or 6 seeds left and would be happy to share them.[/QUOTE]
Hey duddits , thanks for the kind offer , I would purchase those from ya !!!........:banana1sv6:

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

+rep for the FAT colas bro~!

How are you growing them?

D

duddits

Hey duddits , thanks for the kind offer , I would purchase those from ya !!!........:banana1sv6:

I checked and do have five. I am happy to give them to you for what I was charged by the man himself...nada. Can you check with Mal and see if I should split between the two of you? If so, will you guys decide who gets two and who gets 3?
Do I need to know anything special sending to Canada from the states?

duddits

D

duddits

+rep for the FAT colas bro~!

How are you growing them?

Thank you!
It is hard to see in the pics but the two Flo's that are in the back are standing about 6 inches off the floor because they were not as tall as the other Flo and the other two OC's. The Flo at the left rear is pretty funky, I have never grown Kush before but from pics I have seen it resembles the hard gnarly look I have seen in this pheno. Leaves were a very dark green compared to the others.
These are from seed
-Noticed I had fungus gnats and have been using Gnatrol with terrific results.
-Ocean Forest Soil in 2 gallon smart pots. 3x3 Hydro Hut.
-I use the recipe that Rez and H3ad use for coco but I feed every three waterings in soil.
-I go half RO and half tap water.
-CMH light (250w) vegging and a 400 w CMH first couple weeks of flower cycle, I then switch to 600w HPS (new bulb with this grow).
-I amend with Potassium Silicate, this grow I stopped it at 4 weeks instead of using until flush.In the past I have used Quantum growth for Beneficial Bacteria (my concern with that stuff is the shelf life)

-Would like to hear other options from you guys for bene bacteria...

Recipe:
Based on 63 day 1
2/12 Flower Cycle:

Day 1-14
6ml micro
9ml bloom

Day 15-21
6ml micro
9ml bloom
1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 15!)

Day 22-28
6ml micro
9ml Bloom

Day 29-35
9ml Bloom
1 tsp./gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER (ONE FEED,DAY 29!)

Day 36-52
9 ml Bloom
(AND ON DAY 36,a 1 tsp./gal Kool-Bloom POWDER Slam!!)

Day 52-63 (Flush)
5.5-6.0 pH h20 at 50 ppm

D

duddits

Hey mal , I too also bought some Orange Chemo that didn't arrive , I too was very disappointed , Very interesting we must have the same mailman !!! Ya think !!!!!!!!!!!!...................:fighting0085:

Hey armoured,
I can't pm ya, not enough posts yet. Please pm me your email addy.

K

kes5480

Flaka _ FLO x {strawberrycough x Masterkush} is my cross that i made about a year ago.. keep us updated on how they turn out ;)

that sounds tastey...lovin the cough and master and flo so i need to find these beans...they gonna be available????:banana1sv6:

D

duddits

Flaka _ FLO x {strawberrycough x Masterkush} is my cross that i made about a year ago.. keep us updated on how they turn out ;)

Are you one of the mota militia?
I will be sure to!

I haven't heard any feedback or reports. Can you enlighten us on a report of the finished bud, phenos, high, yada yada :)

Anything about the parents? This is awesome you are here GhostFace!

D

duddits

Thanks for the info! I will be sure to get some pics of them apart and out of the tent before I chop. It won't be long, day 66 today

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
looks good bro i have a pack of the orange chemo in the stash the OC seeds are the baddest looking seeds i have ever seen and it looks like they produce some bad ass plants great job hommie!!

winta

winta

lookin good duddits! i didnt get to finish my oc due to mites but i was lovin them up to day 45! the smells are amazing...i hope u get some super fire bro!

D

duddits

today should be d72..any harvest pics,, nug pics? smoke report? anything?

Sorry GhostFace, I cut the first Flo (of 3) on day 69, the other two and the two OC's went the next day. I can post dried bud pics when they are ready, another couple days.
Below are trimmed pics of one of the OC's and the one live plant pic is a OC also. I have been able to test some early samples and the Flo is amazing. It has a rotting Coffee smell and taste, can't really describe much better and the buzz is equaling the taste. It reminds me of my fav ndn G13/HP pheno that I grew, I had nicknamed it nasty. It also had an outstanding head. I had never run across that flavor before until the Flo's. Will be sure to follow with Flo bud pics.

P1000410
P1000411
P1000412
P1000413
P1000422
D

duddits

looks good bro i have a pack of the orange chemo in the stash the OC seeds are the baddest looking seeds i have ever seen and it looks like they produce some bad ass plants great job hommie!!
Thank you man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom