orange crush

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few pics of some seed i grew out from a pound that came labeled oranage crush. dont have much info on the strain. it has a really skunky funk to it tho. also a little bit like ginger bread cookies

Orange crush
Orange crush 2
Orange crush 3
Orange crush 4
Orange crush 5
F

fuzzy

Looks awesome to me kid!Keep up the good work.peace,fuzzy

B

boxmunch9

i bet you got that from canada, i used to get a couple orange krush sacs every now and again. the asain mob grows it as their "exotics". haha or maybe you didnt i dunnno

O

organic herbalist

i think orange crush is cali orange x blueberry
ive had some from canada before and it was nice.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it did come from canadamost of the shit is labeld XO or like N7,M39 and shit this one actually said orange crush

B

boxmunch9

yea i used to pay an extra 300a lb for it, also could get the m-39 that was actually finished and flushed proper, frostiest shit ive seen in a while for an extra 300 also. but that was a couple years ago when I was bangin

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx for the support guys. im kinda happy i think it looks better then the buds it came from no to shabby for a bag seed. i had red rooster also but i havent talked to the guy that has the clones in almost a year o well.

K

koopa troopa

looks bomb. was it easy to trim? did a good job nonetheless. too bad we only the wet m39 here. at least that's what i think it is cuz it all looks the same and smells like beasters. been bangin for 4 years and still see it come through. most stuff is dryer these days though.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I havent seen beaster since dec its been so dry here only thing making its way out here is high ends or mids/AZ

Motarebel

Motarebel

That was a BlueGrassSeeds offering before they got busted, Cali-o x Blueberry like Organic Herbalist said.

Top Bottom