Orange krush

• Thread starter grojo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grojo

Some of the smoothest and tastiest bud i've ever smoked, this strain seems to be a mystery though, friend gave me the seed to grow, says it was the only one in a bag of orange krush, and evrytime i try to get any information on this strain, it is very little and very vague, but there is a clone only strain that is cali o x blueberry

Orange krush
Orange krush 2
Orange krush 3
H

headband707

That one looks like hybrid vigor lol nice but it's a very nice smooth smoke like you say.Very easy to clone ,,loves cloning.. peace out Headband707

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
damm that plant looks so healthy BIG BUDS

R

RamboStyle

some jumbo buds u got there, good work. how longs the flowering time?

R

Rolln J

wow - I smoked some orange crush from a medical club - it was dank and keify and smelled and tasted like oranges. Prolly the best weed they ever had at the that particular club.

that looks like an amazing plant - you did a great job with here and Im looking forward to your smoke report!

also welcome to the farm!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

WOW.. that is one big BUD of a Plant... lol
Very nice.. funny how some of the best weed
is grown from some seed someone found
in thier Bag.. to Quote Forest Gump...
"Life is like a Box of Chocolate's,ya never know What your Gonna get :hi:
Stay High Be well
Smokes

G

grojo

That one looks like hybrid vigor lol nice but it's a very nice smooth smoke like you say.Very easy to clone ,,loves cloning.. peace out Headband707

yeah, you got it right, I'm on third gen clones right now from this plant, have had 100% success rate with,and this plant loves to gobble up the nutes

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man my orange crush did not look like that. i got my from bag seed as well its a triple AAA strain run from the asians in canada. just for the hell of it i grew out a few seeds kept it in a small pot. it yeilded well none the less. it was like my 3rd grow by the looks of the pics i think i cut it to early

DSCN1311
DSCN1313
DSCN1309
DSCN1308
DSCN1131
DSCN1132
DSCN1424
DSCN1423
DSCN1419
G

grojo

wow man my orange crush did not look like that. i got my from bag seed as well its a triple AAA strain run from the asians in canada. just for the hell of it i grew out a few seeds kept it in a small pot. it yeilded well none the less. it was like my 3rd grow by the looks of the pics i think i cut it to early

are sure thats not orange Krush? looks delicious any way

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
orange kursh, orange crush? its been awhile since i got it. but i used to get it on the regular alot of it. but it stopped moving like it used to. maybe they are 2 differnt strains the one i got comes outa canada its a cash cropper strain i seen it enough its a blueberry x cali o cross like you said.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Damn Grojo that bitch is gorgeous. What kind of nutrients you use? Soil or Dro?

A

azmatis

i think that strain looks alot like chimeras c plus
i think its still there? check it out

H

headband707

Nice bud pics Kid.. lol that does look like the Orange that we got here in BC . I'm assuming different growers might have it looking different each grow.. Always depends on the grower lol peace out Headband707

L

lurking_chap

kid twist - this is how orange crush exactly look like, we had it from new york and crossed properly with many g13 hybrids and thats what you can spot in some coffeys in dam still persisting...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man we were getting this shit alot few years back. i had to change the name on it so many times cuz peeps ended up getting sick of it. but i bet if i smoked it now it be a great smoke just not everyday. when you crack the nugs the blueberry smell really comes out.

sorry bro not trying to jack your thread your plant looks amazing way better then what i have seen of it.

S

Stuski

oie oei

grojo,
that just looks yummy...we should burn two some time, one of yours one of mine. Bet you mine is nicer =). maybe to a litte switchy swappy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom