ronvmpc

SAM 0776

SAM 0773

SAM 0774

SAM 0772

SAM 0771

Motarebel

Motarebel

Nice job ron! I just smoked some myself and what a pleasant surprise! The Orange Kush mother wasn't the strongest herb so the Chemo male definately did it's job here along with with bringing out the stronger flavor too. Get with me bro if ya need some more test beans to run.

D

DreamChaser

Was this with the same dadda as the bubbaXchem ya did? I found a nice nice one in them.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

One of the phenos must be chem dom because I was higher then a giraffes mustache this morning. I always smoke a bowl before work but this morning I couldn't put together a sentence to save my life.

Mota I'm always down to run your gear, unfortunately I'm tapped on space until summer. Once your nl#6 x serenity's are done then it's on.

Thanks for the genetics good sir.:character0053:

Motarebel

Motarebel

One of the phenos must be chem dom because I was higher then a giraffes mustache this morning. I always smoke a bowl before work but this morning I couldn't put together a sentence to save my life.

Mota I'm always down to run your gear, unfortunately I'm tapped on space until summer. Once your nl#6 x serenity's are done then it's on.

Thanks for the genetics good sir.:character0053:

lol! I just thought it was me so i didn't say anything about space truckin,reminds me of the original C-99 release. Give me a shout bro,got a Chemdog 91 hybrid being tested but will have many more for you to pick from. Thanks for help ron!

Top Bottom