Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Kinglouida13th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I'll start off by saying that last week I had 5 plants going, 4 autos, 1 photo, the phone was 2 and a half weeks into flower and I noticed 8y started getting orange pistils and I did some research to find that's not good, it's a sign of a plant going Herm or otherwise getting pollinated, so. I immediately started searching all my plants as they were all in the same tent, found NOTHING, woke up the next day to one of my autos having TONS of brand new pollen sacks EVERYWHERE so tossed it, searched the rest and nothing, next day wake up STILL nothing, about halfway through that day I noticed nanners on my photo, had to toss it, now I'm down to 3 autos, one of em is getting orange pistils mostly up top, and not all of em, and I've been THOROUGHLY checking her every few hours and I'm not seeing ANY signs of Herm or male, and it's been 2 days since I got rid of the photo turned Herm, so my concern/question is are there any other reasons I could be getting some orange pistils on my auto only less than 3 weeks into flower, is it normal on autos as they flower quicker, should I even be concerned, I need some help, insight, suggestions ANYTHING please, I'm attaching the best photos I can get with my phone

Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 2
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 3
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 4
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 5
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 6
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 7
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 8
Orange pistils 2 weeks into flower 9
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I accidentally attached the pictures of my CHEMDOG as well, the one in question is a crystal meth, both fem autos from 420 fastbuds, grown in mother earth 70 30 coco perlite mix, with advanced sensi bloom pH perfect, and some big bud, as well as some RAW B vitamin. Also how does the chem look?

Latest posts

Top Bottom