Orange Powder On Fan Leaves And Top Growth, Has Anyone Seen This Before? Run Out Of Solutions

• Thread starter PFOrganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PFOrganic

Hey guys,

Been trying to cure this problem for over a month now. I've talked to a couple of my friends who between them have around 35-40 years of growing experience. Between them, they couldn't give me a definite answer/solution. My plants started showing signs of slower growth, and then started having curling leaves and this orange powdery rust substance build up along the stem and fan leaves. Ill post pictures below as well.

Anyways, I was told it could be some form or PM so about 4 weeks ago I sprayed all my plants with immunox and then later on used Dr Zymes. I have been spraying them every so often since then to see if that helps.

Ive flushed the soil and done all that stuff etc but nothing seems to make the problem get slightly better let alone go away. If anyone has seen anything like this before and has some suggestions it would be appreciated.

Orange powder on fan leaves and top growth has anyone seen this before run out of solutions
Orange powder on fan leaves and top growth has anyone seen this before run out of solutions 2
Orange powder on fan leaves and top growth has anyone seen this before run out of solutions 3

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

that is one confused plant.. how about a little more info?

P

PFOrganic

Risset/broad/cyclamen mites

From the research I did, basically there's not any really good way to get rid of these guys. Going to pull my whole room and start over from seed.

For the future, what are some preventative measures to keep these from doing this again?

Toaster79

Toaster79

From the research I did, basically there's not any really good way to get rid of these guys. Going to pull my whole room and start over from seed.

For the future, what are some preventative measures to keep these from doing this again?

Flamethrower comes to mind.

I have no what preventative measure you could take.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hey guys,

Been trying to cure this problem for over a month now. I've talked to a couple of my friends who between them have around 35-40 years of growing experience. Between them, they couldn't give me a definite answer/solution. My plants started showing signs of slower growth, and then started having curling leaves and this orange powdery rust substance build up along the stem and fan leaves. Ill post pictures below as well.

Anyways, I was told it could be some form or PM so about 4 weeks ago I sprayed all my plants with immunox and then later on used Dr Zymes. I have been spraying them every so often since then to see if that helps.

Ive flushed the soil and done all that stuff etc but nothing seems to make the problem get slightly better let alone go away. If anyone has seen anything like this before and has some suggestions it would be appreciated.

View attachment 735726 View attachment 735727 View attachment 735728
Russet mites?

Top Bottom