Orange spot on the inside of one leaf.

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

You guys have been great so far for this new grower. You salvaged my plants by letting me realize I was way over watering and had the lights to close. After making those changes I gave my plants their very first VERY light first feeding. I used half the dose they recommended for a gallon of water for both FoxFarm "Big Bloom" and FoxFarm "Grow Big". I just got my bottle of Cal Mag that I'm waiting to use on my next watering. I'm attaching pictures of all my plants on day 21 (today), a picture with the effected plant that has a white circle around my area of question, and a picture of all of the products I have available to use throughout this grow process. Again it's day 21, it's grand daddy purp autoflower. Thanks for all of the advice so far and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Lastly my humidity generally ranges 45 to 50% without and humidifier or dehumidifier..

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

20210827 155428

20210827 155441
2Bad

2Bad

Probably calcium the calmag should help. someone more intelligent than me will chime in i'm sure.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Why are you feeding already? Even a solo cup of soil will last 2 or 3 weeks. Soil IS food for plants.

What is your pH?
Add drain holes to that cup. It looks like its swimming.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

They are now transplanted. Un the solo cups there were plenty of drainage holes. I believe I had just watered the day I took that picture. But since then I have transplanted and that one plant is doing really well now. Just that one leaf was affected.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They are now transplanted. Un the solo cups there were plenty of drainage holes. I believe I had just watered the day I took that picture. But since then I have transplanted and that one plant is doing really well now. Just that one leaf was affected.
The whole plant is affected.
What is your pH?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

My last watering and most watering have been right at 6.0 to 6.2 or 6.3. I've been told I need to get that up to 6.5 which is what I planned for my next watering in 3 or 4 days

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

My last watering and most watering have been right at 6.0 to 6.2 or 6.3. I've been told I need to get that up to 6.5 which is what I planned for my next watering in 3 or 4 days
Oh, you made 2 threads. Ok. We try not to do that, so please just use one thread per issue.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Oh shoot I'm very sorry. I'm brand new to this site. I will no longer do that and keep everything to one. Actually that will be helpful and almost like my own little journal outside of the journal I'm keeping already

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Oh shoot I'm very sorry. I'm brand new to this site. I will no longer do that and keep everything to one. Actually that will be helpful and almost like my own little journal outside of the journal I'm keeping already
Yep. We love it when you post a grow journal.
When you do, along with telling what your doing, give the 'why' you're doing it. When you understand how it works and why, then you know how to make changes.

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

I know it sounds weird but looks like light burn or sun burn. I got those same exact orange patches on my leaves after I set plants outside for half day cuz I forgot to bring in. I was acclimating them to my 100*f summers in Arizona and got side tracked

Latest posts

Top Bottom