orange spots and downward curling leaves

• Thread starter home grown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

home grown

Please help my plant is about two weeks into flowering and the fan leaves are developing orange spots and the leaves are curling downward. This started at the bottom of the plant and it is working its way up. New growth does not seem to show signs of this issue

please help

Orange spots and downward curling leaves
Y

yamama

needs some epsom salts or calmag imo, i use epsom salts at the rate of one tablespoon per 10 liters of water. i give this one time in veg, one time end of week one of flower, one time end of week 4 an one time end week 7, on 10 week strains. keeps my plants happy at that rate, alot on this site use calmag instead, personally ive never tried it so maybe someone else can pop in an say what dosage u need for that. good luck with yer plants :D

ps. effected spots will never recover, this will only stop it spreading to the whole plant

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

how heavy are you feeding? do you feed every watering? What is your soil mix? when did you transplant it? do you check pH, ppm and/or EC when watering? without at least those it's hard to give a good answer. I've had this issue on plants of mine before though and it seems to have always been too high of fertilizer solutions.

420king-MASSES

looks like mag def not cal/mag just the mag//if you were running to high on the ferts your leaf tips and fringes would be burned//instead you got bronze dots//so check ur p.h. and fix if need be but add some mag in to your program maybe 5ml per gal every 2-3 waterings

B

bluejay

Thats not a mag def...It would have green veins and faded leaves from the colored veins out..hmmm curling leaves sounds like the nitrogen claw..Flush it really good .. I think its a burn but the spots almost seem to be a Phos burn..
Soil is just to hot (rich)...

420king-MASSES

ya i had same issue im tring to remember what it was i used it was a maganese def i had and was fixed with 2 foliar sprays///spray-n-grow fixed it thats what i used

B

BigCountry

I agree, absolutely not a Magnesium deficiency. There is plenty of info out there on what that looks like: Interveinal Chlorosis

Big words, I know.

I would suspect Calcium deficiency, but the cause is hard to find. What nutrient combo did you use, what has the pH been?

My favorite Calcium supplement is Cutting Edge Solutions Plant Amp.

B

BigCountry

Might be Warts....

But why are the stems so purple?
Is the root zone happy?
Are the temperatures warm enough?
Or is it just genetics...:nerd

Top Bottom