Orange worms in the buds

• Thread starter twin10286
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
twin10286

twin10286

This may have been asked, Im unsure. Any way has any one found orange worms in their bud? Was trimming and found about 15 of them in 1/4 of the buds.
I wasn't able to find any info on them so i stopped trimming and trashed the entire plant.
Just wondering if any one else has ran i to this.

BigCube

BigCube

More likely Caterpillar. They are a common outdoor pest.

They are often camouflage to the foliage and change color when they die. Looking in to pest prevention for next season is about all you can do now.

Images

Download

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
When something like that happens, could you dry it out and make rosin from it instead of smoking it, I know you'll be squishing some of them in the process but hey....

BigCube

BigCube

When something like that happens, could you dry it out and make rosin from it instead of smoking it, I know you'll be squishing some of them in the process but hey....

It's a judgment call man. Growing outdoor, you MUST accept a certain amount of contamination.

If you're a 5 second rule kinda guy, don't even worry about it. You'll find anything big when you trim it.

If you're a "hell no that was on the ground" kinda guy, you may want to look in to bud washing. There are YouTube videos showing how to do it.

Top Bottom