Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

After taking off a much needed summer off from finishing plants. Its time to put four plants on 12/12 cycle. Me and the wife decided not to grow perpetually anymore and just finish a few plants at a time. Not using a tent now either. Modified the tent frame into partition walls skinned with Orca grow film. I can now dismantle the grow area in minutes if needed.

Here are the four we decided to finish this round. Two of the plants is one of our favorites. Kingsblood is a great strain, Mendo Purps by Jaffa Cake. She is very resinous and a fast finisher. The other two are new to us. Both are high CBD strains. One is Critical cure from Barneys farm. The other is Utopia Dream by Goldenseed. I put them in 12's yesterday. They are under 400 MH at the time. I'm going to change to 600 sodium in a few more days.

Orcas logs

Here is my new veg setup and keepers waiting there turn.

Orcas logs 2

Cheers!:)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Right on! :D Look forward to the future pics of the nugs! :D

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for stopping in LittleDabbie, Always love your additions to the POTM, & derkaderk. Your tree house grow is just too fun. Here is an update after one week of 12's. They are all doing well. Just some slight light burn after going to 600 watts sodium from the 400 metal. Plus trying out some of Fox Farms Lucky Dog soil and slowly adjusting its PH down some. Excided to try something new. Just ordered some organic CO2 generation for the bloom area. I really think this will help the plants breath better.
CO2

Here are the girls. Had to bring them out of the cellar for better pictures.
The two Kings blood. For a better view go to the March POTM !
KB

Here is Utopia Dreams, Genetics, Northern Lights x Great White Shark x Frost Wreck. Tested at 23% THC, and 5% CBD. Right now she is my most finicky plant.
UD

And last is Critical Cure, Genetics, Critical Kush x CBD Mother, Tested THC 5.5, CBD 8.3. This is one smelly girl!
CC

Cheers!

UD
Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for the great support SpiderK, Great vibes from the music and very serene image! The wife says hello also!:)

Hello beachbum87, Had to go check out the myco2. Very nice looking device but not feeling the need to monitor the air at this time.

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good mid September to all. The grow is progressing very nice. They are two weeks bloom and into there first week of Organic CO2 that is helping the plants very well. All moved to bloom food using General Organics 8 part system adjusting to our needs.

First is the two Kings Blood. These girls are doing everything that I love. Quick bud and resin development with awesome potency!

KB 1
KB 2
KB 3
KB 5
KB 6

Next is Critical Cure. Love her
stature!

CC 1

CC 2

CC 3

Next is Utopia Dreams, She is finally moving past her issues, and greening up.
UD 1

UD 3

Next are these two unknowns, This is supposed to be Blue Frost but they keep budding like an Auto. These are cuttings figuring to reveg with no avail to finish. So up potted them and put in 12's and will finish out!

BF 1

BF 2

BF 3

Cheers!

UD 2
BF 4
Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for stopping in zombie III, Kudos for making me read better.:) This is my first time using myco2. Thursday will be the first full week of use and really noticing happier, healthy plants . They say it takes a full week with the bloom myc02 to really start generating and three weeks using the grow myco2. I am only using the bloom myco2. I think a great $30 investment!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm excited to see how the CBD rich strains do for ya! I just recently got some of Bodhi's Omrita RX x Good Medicine which have got me pretty excited. Haven't seen those MyCO2 boxes before, they seem pretty neat for a tent grow.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Monday too all! To start off, Pleasure to meet CBDEMON, Also very excided with the high CBD strains out there. I only have one Bodhi strain but love all his working's. Your mix sounds awesome!:) As for the MyCO2, You nailed it. It was designed for tents and small enclosures. I'm finishing in a small cellar with no extra fresh air, plus using a ozone generator with lights on. The plants are responding to my expectations.
beachbum87, No worries at all. Want to keep updating on this product and will!:)
Here are the girls after three weeks of 12's. Took these yesrerday during feeding. Also removed unwanted fan leaves.
The two Blue Frost
BF 1

BF 2

Here is Utopia Dreams. Looking a lot better now.
UD 1

UD 2

UD 3

Next we have the Critical Cure.
CC 1

CC 2

CC 3

And finally the two Kings Blood. Love her trich production. These two will finish in four more weeks.
KB 1

KB 2

KB 3

KB 4

KB 5

Happy Fall!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Sunday to all! Another week gone bye, and here comes October. My favorite month!:)
Four weeks finished in 12's for the four bigger girls that are shaping up very nice for their size. Removed more unwanted leaves as they came up for photo's. Here they are.
Lets start with Utopia Dreams. Developing a very sour smell. Also seeing the train wreck in her hairs. Very thick and pronounced.
UD 1

UD 2

UD 3

Next we have Critical Cure. She seems to be very Sativa. A great fruity smell.
CC 1

CC 2

CC 3

Here are the two Kings Bloods Just doing there thing. A nice sticky fast finish!
KB 1

KB 2

KB 3

KB 4

Next we have the Budsicle girls. Love these little girls for what they are!
BF 1

BF 2

BF 3

Here are a few of our veg girls. First I wanted to share how well cloning hormone works. Check out this self LST.
UDC

Here is a new mix of our own. This is Purple by Afgan Kush by Yumbolt. This is a fem and looking awesome. She has a amazing trunk and bush.
PAKY 1

And to finish a cutting of one of our most potent, tasty girls. This is Deisel by a pure Pakistan Landrace. Pure medicine!
KWD

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Sunday, Really starting to fall up here in Denver Co. Five weeks finished in 12's and they are really shaping up nicely. Cut down the two bud sickle girls in need of weed. The legal weed is such a rip off here. They are trimming half the bud off for the concentrates and then still charging premium pricing. Moved another girl into 12's today.
Here is our landrace AK
AK

Here is the Critical Cure. They say 60 to 65 days on her. I think she is a little faster then that. Really triching up.
CC 1

CC 2

CC 3
CC 4

Next is our Utopia Dreams. Really filling out her buds
UD 1

UD 2

UD 3

UD 4
And Finally the two Kings Blood. They are no longer on food and will start flushing on Tuesday. Two more weeks for these girls.
KB 1

KB 2

KB 3

KB 4

KB 5
And to finish the week, Here is a shot of our favorite plant we are currently growing. This is our OG #18

Hope it's a great week for ALL!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Howdy farmers and good Sunday, Can't believe it's already mid October. An outdoor growers delight here on the front range in Colorado. Still no freeze for at least another week to ten days.

Here are the girls in 12's. Lets start with our landrace AK. One week in 12's today and filling out well.
AK 1

AK 2

Second are the two Kings Blood. Six weeks finished in 12's and really getting nice and sticky. Took a few lower branches to get by in till we take one down later this week. She can turn some great colors with cooler temps in darkness then I have at this time. Still a couple of beauty's all the same.:)
KB 1

KB 2

KB 3

KB 4

KB 5

Next is the Utopia Dreams. She has developed a very foul smell. This strain is so finicky and hard to keep healthy and happy. One more feeding for these last two in a few days and then they go to water only.
UD 1

UD 2

UD 3

UD 4

UD 5

And to finish off we have the Critical Cure. I'm liking everything about this plant so far. Very balanced. She has a great fruity smell. Looking forward to try a plant with more percent of CBD then THC.:)
CC 1

CC 2

CC 3
CC 4
CC 5

Cheers All!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Monday too all, Another gorgeous week gone by. This has been an awesome fall. Still no freeze in sight here. Harvested the two Kings Bloods this past week. One last Monday and the other yesterday. A few pictures from yesterday during feeding. Here is Kings Blood at 50 days harvest.
KB 1

KB 2

KB 3

KB 4

This harvest allowed me to move my favorite plants into 12's. Here is our OG#18. Cutting her back once to control height really shape her up nicely. I just hope she doesn't stretch too much. At six inches going in, I'm guessing that she will finish over two feet.
18 1

18 2

Next is our own Diesel Paki mix one week in 12's. I love this girl!
KWD 1

KWD 2

Here is our AK two weeks finished in 12's. Already developing trich's. This is another nice fast finisher.
AK 1

AK 2
AK 3

And last are the two CBD girls. They both had their first flush yesterday and a final thinning of fan leaves. Both are looking like about ten more days to finish.
Here is Utopia Dreams. Plumping up really nice by laying out her branches.
UD 1

UD 2

UD 3

UD 4

And to finish here is the Critical Cure. Getting very fat and frosty.
CC 1

CC 2

CC 3

CC 4

My it be a great week for All!

Top Bottom