Ordered seeds. Were they seized?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What was the end result? Did they do a search?
Yes found a hole lot of fuck all just veggie seedlings growing in my tents I moved all my crops to our boat anchored in our little bay we live near dicks got squat not even a implement was in my house I moved it as soon as I opened the letter I knew what was coming .

SntWick

SntWick

Yes found a hole lot of fuck all just veggie seedlings growing in my tents I moved all my crops to our boat anchored in our little bay we live near dicks got squat not even a implement was in my house I moved it as soon as I opened the letter I knew what was coming .
Shit man, now you got me worried lmao. You lucky they even sent that letter. Gave you a fair warning hahah

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Shit man, now you got me worried lmao. You lucky they even sent that letter. Gave you a fair warning hahah
Yep have never been busted in the 45 odd years I’ve been growing , got a few more grey hairs in my beard now ....... when the opened up my tents and they both looked puzzled I just pmsl then they saw my back yard set up like a little farm and im in Hobart so we need all the help with seedling raising for my summer veggies 🌶, they both left happy and with a dozen eggs each and a lt of my worm tea for there gardens bit the cops were back yard veggie growers as well kind of a hoot actually I just played it cool . Od .

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

That in the US? Or another country out of curiosity? I know there are people from everywhere in this forum. Its crazy some of the ways a search is justified... I would have done the same thing had I got a notification like that definitely make them reappear somewhere else.

SntWick

SntWick

Yep have never been busted in the 45 odd years I’ve been growing , got a few more grey hairs in my beard now ....... when the opened up my tents and they both looked puzzled I just pmsl then they saw my back yard set up like a little farm and im in Hobart so we need all the help with seedling raising for my summer veggies 🌶, they both left happy and with a dozen eggs each and a lt of my worm tea for there gardens bit the cops were back yard veggie growers as well kind of a hoot actually I just played it cool . Od .
I’m running the same set up lol!! Literally. SMART MAN! always cover your trails! Happy farming boys

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Lmfao no shit! I get my seeds in 2 or 3 days Everytime.
Same or have had them brought from a dispensary from people with their med cards the Oklahoma med Missouri meds friendship for an extra 100 I've only ordered a few times and it was very quick and easy

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That in the US? Or another country out of curiosity? I know there are people from everywhere in this forum. Its crazy some of the ways a search is justified... I would have done the same thing had I got a notification like that definitely make them reappear somewhere else.
The draconian laws I live under ............

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Same or have had them brought from a dispensary from people with their med cards the Oklahoma med Missouri meds friendship for an extra 100 I've only ordered a few times and it was very quick and easy
Yeah I get mine from Dungeon vault genetics. That dude has killer genetics no matter what strain it is . The dude that runs dvg is a good dude , he hooks up freebies packs like crazy I got 11 packs in my safe.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Land of OZ mate .

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Lucky you man, and at the same time thats very unlucky but smart move from you

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Lucky you man, and at the same time thats very unlucky but smart move from you
Thanks buddy I’m still waiting for another show up but it’s been over four months now so I’m guessing ok but who knows hey , if I do get busted I’ve already got my idea to use the media involved to highlight the how far behind the times the Aussie government are , it’s legal in one state of Australia but not in the other 6 w t f is up with that shit ..

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Thanks buddy I’m still waiting for another show up but it’s been over four months now so I’m guessing ok but who knows hey , if I do get busted I’ve already got my idea to use the media involved to highlight the how far behind the times the Aussie government are , it’s legal in one state of Australia but not in the other 6 w t f is up with that shit ..
Yea the police in Ausie dont play games 😂 they are very strict I saw it first hand when I was there, made the huge mistake of dropping a piece of paper on the floor "by mistake" honestly And walking cop wanted to arrest me 😂

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yea the police in Ausie dont play games 😂 they are very strict I saw it first hand when I was there, made the huge mistake of dropping a piece of paper on the floor "by mistake" honestly And walking cop wanted to arrest me 😂
Yep .

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Glad you had it moved I've heard anything we think as Americans as being harrased is nothing compared to other counties. Good luck in the future instaying off the radar and with many more exciting new grows

Top Bottom