Oregon Dispensaries

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Oregon Dispensaries

I have an abundance of concentrates and heard the local dispensaries will "re-emburse me for growing cost's" for my excess

who is legit to deal with in the PDX area , and do they all purchase from a group of predetermined people , or can I just call them up , or should I just go visit some

also heard a rumor that you had to be a patient - and a OMMP grower/caregiver card they will not let ya in the door ,,

what do ya know Farmers ?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Have to have a card for any disp to let you in .They call it donating because it's illegal to sell. And yes that is true caregiver or grower to donate.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Yo Dynamite I drop extra concentrates at Brothers and Collective Awakenings, stay away from OMCC, I used to manage there, dudes are scumbags. Best bet in donating is find the guys who reimburse on the spot. Consignments are usually legit....until there not, get it tested(green lab) and take samples and results to the various clubs, Good packaging is another plus. . Also iv donated as a patient with extra unused meds and was reimbursed.....pretty sure thats ok, dont quote me, but it has been done

Top Bottom