Oregon Greenhouse Grow 2010

• Thread starter cubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oneton

wow dude that stuff is crazy tall thats awsome dude dident no stalk could get that big

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...nice work man....and hello and welcome from a fellow oregon head to another....where did u buy that green house?...u can send a pm if u dont wanna post the link.....NICE WORK THO BRO.....gonna be a good haul!!!....I'm tagged foro the show!.....Qwon

B

blueberry hill

going to have some monsters there. nice grow. good old mother nature

cubby

cubby

Are you legal? Just curious.

I Help to take care of 19 patients a month.
Also have an Indoor garden to support the patients in the 2 greenhouses every month.
The patients are happy.

wow dude that stuff is crazy tall thats awsome dude dident no stalk could get that big
Yeah the stalks are getting very big. That was a Las Vegas Purple Kush Stem.

...nice work man....and hello and welcome from a fellow oregon head to another....where did u buy that green house?...u can send a pm if u dont wanna post the link.....NICE WORK THO BRO.....gonna be a good haul!!!....I'm tagged foro the show!.....Qwon

Oregon Valley Greenhouses was kind enough to supply the structure.

O

Oregonic

Way to represent Oregon, huge props! You could almost make some lumber out of the stalk when it gets chopped..... or not. :bong2:

A

ace

What do you know about the blackberry kush? I have one in my garden outdoors right now, looks promising. I have a few cuts to run indoors of it...Just curious if you had any prior experience with this strain?

Ace

B

BHOaddict

Oh boy this is gorgeous. I have always dreamed of ending up in a situation like this, organic and outdoor sounds sweet. I come from a place where everyone must go at it indoors but to see something like this it's inspiring to say the least. Im subscribed!
keep up the great work cubby, cant wait to see how it turns out

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

LOL... Thats not your garden.

Isnt that Chefs and Sherlock, silvermoon's outdoor spot? Thats not yours. Or are they your grower?

Are you going to be the Blame guy on the farm? LOL

We need to meet up and puff. I got some of "The White" that blows away that Blackberry hands down. And still got some of the Blackberry also.

Just got my hands on Deadwood and Lifebreather NL from Goro. Hit me up. Now I can answer my phone now it is working. Cricket fucked my phone up when I got a new one flashed.

cubby

cubby

LOL... Thats not your garden.

Isnt that Chefs and Sherlock, silvermoon's outdoor spot? Thats not yours. Or are they your grower?

Are you going to be the Blame guy on the farm? LOL

We need to meet up and puff. I got some of "The White" that blows away that Blackberry hands down. And still got some of the Blackberry also.

Just got my hands on Deadwood and Lifebreather NL from Goro. Hit me up. Now I can answer my phone now it is working. Cricket fucked my phone up when I got a new one flashed.

I question your motivation behind this post.
The man I help out is 50 years old.
This isn't a 1 person job by any means.
Sorry if I mislead you in any way.
I don't recall saying this is my greenhouse.
I used "we" instead of "I", considering this is a team effort.

This is about helping sick people in pain, and hopefully curing a few of cancer.

Your bashing the wrong thread Smokey

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

My bad Cub. I should of read the whole thread instead of going by what your post says.

Your a good guy. I was not trying to bash your thread at all. I am a little blunt at times in a joking way and it is hard to take in text sometimes.

There is no way 1 person can do that by themselves and you guys are doing great by the way. I did not you were behind the scenes on that one.

L

Lost

Whoo hoo! Nice looking stuff!

I cannot wait to get up north :)

cubby

cubby

My bad Cub. I should of read the whole thread instead of going by what your post says.

Your a good guy. I was not trying to bash your thread at all. I am a little blunt at times in a joking way and it is hard to take in text sometimes.

There is no way 1 person can do that by themselves and you guys are doing great by the way. I did not you were behind the scenes on that one.

Its all good bro.
Made the thread because I was hoping someone could learn from it.
Some of these Humboldt County growers make my jaw drop. This site has a lot of offer and much to learn.

Also the Blackberry we are running is a different pheno not the Genesis cut.

Hope to catch up soon.

Cubbs

A

ace

I still have my blackberry, no idea what cut it is though. Flowering it next indoors, the outdoor got ripped. That is why moms are so great, lost one, no big deal coming in strong with some more. Might keep it around til next summer and try again.

F

Fbm

I have to disagree , one person could easily handle that one green house .

C

COCannabis

yo how's this shit doin? This looks like a sick grow man, anything under the sun catches my eye...indoor is great and all but outdoor...that's where it's at

Top Bottom