Oregon Marijuana Rules Advisory Committee To Meet January 25

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Many or all of the 77,620 registered OMMP patients will be affected by these changes, and should be heard.

sik-2-350.jpg
Oregon medical marijuana farm, 2015.
Photo by Bonnie King, Salem-News.com

(PORTLAND, Ore.) - The next regular meeting of the Oregon Health Authority's Marijuana Rules Advisory Committee will be held Monday, January 25 from 9:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m.

The topic is: marijuana labeling and testing.

The Marijuana Rules Advisory Committee was established after the passage of HB 3400 and SB 460 during the 2015 legislative session.

The committee is reviewing rules for limited marijuana retail sales and residency; growers and processors; dispensaries; OMMP cards and registry; grow site registration; and labeling, concentration and testing.

The meeting is open to the public, at the Portland State Office Building (PSOB), 800 NE Oregon St., (Room 1A, first floor), and will include a public comment period.

For more information, contact the Oregon Health Authority's Office of the State Public Health Director at 971-673-1222 or [email protected], or visit the Marijuana Rules Advisory Committee website at www.oregon.gov/oha/mmj/Pages/RAC.aspx.

D

DjangoNugs

Pretty messed up. I went to the meeting at the medford library with close to 400 hundred medical patients and growers cramming in to give lip service to the OHA. Seems to be to no avail. Got an email this morning inviting me to look at the new FAQ's and "Proposed Permanent Rules" and my jaw dropped. Couldn't believe something this extreme is passing so quickly. Still hoping I'll even be able to do anything on my property.

indicabush

indicabush

E-mail and phone numbers aren't that hard to obtain through Google; feel free to pass this around the community. The Government gives and then takes back and lip service does no good.

Members of the Committee

John Bayes Green Bodhi and Calyxes
Robert Blake Oregonians for Better Health, Inc.
Gregory Blaschke Oregon Pediatric Society; Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Les Helgeson Green Hills, LLC
Robert Hendrickson
Oregon Poison Center, OHSU
Mowgli Holmes Phylos Bioscience
Timothy Jannott Public Member
Debbie Kaufman Portland State University
Paul Lewis Multnomah County
DeAnne Mansveld Center for Human Development, Inc., Union County
Amy Margolis Emerge Law Group; Oregon Cannabis Association
David McNicoll Dave’s Space Cakes; Oregon Responsible Edibles Council
Jeremy Sackett