Oregon Medical Cannabis University Grand Opening Event

• Thread starter Alphakronik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alphakronik

Please come join us for the Grand Opening of OMCU's West Valley PDX Campus!

October 3rd, 2009
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Oregon Medical Cannabis University
2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd
Aloha, OR 97123

We will be having our Open House with
Games, Music, Giveaways, Food, Prizes, and Much More!!!

Oregon Glass Artists will be displayed
thoughout the facility, with Glass Aficionado Magazine reps on hand!

With Special Appearances By:

Subcool and Mz. Jill of TGA!!

(Come get your autographed copies of Dank and West Coast Cannabis!)

OMCU Faculty and Staff will be available to answer any questions you may have about the learning opportunities found only at the
Oregon Medical Cannabis University.

Staff will also be ready to take class enrollements and applications for membership*

Cuttings available free to ALL valid OMMP participants*

Hope to see you there!!!

Go to www.OMCU.net for more information.

GOposterforweb.jpg

*Valid OMMP Card and Photo ID Required.​

O

Oregon James

Mr.Alphakronic ,so you know Karen and Emmitt? {glass aficianodo } to cool very good friends of mine

A

Alphakronik

Mr.Alphakronic ,so you know Karen and Emmitt? {glass aficianodo } to cool very good friends of mine

I have smoked Karen out a couple of times (Champs and AGE Show), but its their graphic designer I know better. Stays with us when he's in town. Good guy too, Bruce Banner is!

O

Oregon James

Mr.Alphakronic, i have not had the pleasure of meeting Mr.Banner but know Karen and Emmitt very well, im sure Mr.Banner knows me though you might ask him about smith family medications .we help the sick all over the world

A

Alphakronik

Mr.Alphakronic, i have not had the pleasure of meeting Mr.Banner but know Karen and Emmitt very well, im sure Mr.Banner knows me though you might ask him about smith family medications .we help the sick all over the world

Will do my friend. Can't wait to meet ya at the event!!!

J

joebean91

Was great to meet you yesterday Alpha .Thanks so much for the seeds , was very generous of you . Wish I had more time to chill . Good luck with the University and if you ever need any volunteer help let me know .

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck to you guys, it is a great effort ;)

Top Bottom