R

Rolln J

word thats from a florida new station!

your gonna blow it up now son!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hows all my homies in oregon? what are you all smoking right now?? never been out there but i hear you guys got some KILLER buds....whats up..>?

S

Spliffious

OREgon Med-Canna U or OaksterDam U?

Awesome, Glad to see a Canna-U a little closer then Oaksterdam in Cali. I am very interested in enrolling, and have also looked into 420 friendly housing in neighboring Potland/Hillsboro area. However, I then realized you have to be an Oregon Resident and then OR MMJ cardholder and not the plain ole THCF recommendation card-holder:smiley_joint:, and especially not from an outside state. So, now I'm going to move into OR, and hopefully find employment/housing and chill for a year to gain OR Drivers license. Then get certified MMJ wise in OR and then, I'd be finally qualified to be a student. Wow, bummer,(sure seems like a hassle, when I was given CA MMJ Rec w/ the WA one) but, I do understand that you've gotta watch our own back and not everyone can get in. Which I think is a major, Positive. As, Oaksterdam doesn't know who's in there classes? Cops/under-covers/normal young-in's/moms?

M

mets21

Does any one from portland area/eugene need a grower? Ill have an indoor spot open end of the summer.

C

COCannabis

This is an awesome idea, and seems like it's being executed well, unlike the commercialized bullshit from what I've seen in SoCal...makes me wanna drive up from Colorado and check you guys out!

E

EightBlueEyes

Hey fellow Oregonians....didn't this website used to have a resource where medical providers could network with patients? If anyone could provide the website; I would be very grateful!

420bliss

420bliss

Awesome, Glad to see a Canna-U a little closer then Oaksterdam in Cali. I am very interested in enrolling, and have also looked into 420 friendly housing in neighboring Potland/Hillsboro area. However, I then realized you have to be an Oregon Resident and then OR MMJ cardholder and not the plain ole THCF recommendation card-holder:smiley_joint:, and especially not from an outside state. So, now I'm going to move into OR, and hopefully find employment/housing and chill for a year to gain OR Drivers license. Then get certified MMJ wise in OR and then, I'd be finally qualified to be a student. Wow, bummer,(sure seems like a hassle, when I was given CA MMJ Rec w/ the WA one) but, I do understand that you've gotta watch our own back and not everyone can get in. Which I think is a major, Positive. As, Oaksterdam doesn't know who's in there classes? Cops/under-covers/normal young-in's/moms?

out of staters can get a card in oregon

Top Bottom