Oregon medical guy

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Hi there, I'm the panda man and I've been growing since 2006. I got my growers card when I turned 18 and have been growing non stop ever since. I found this site in search of CCK's shishkaberry. It has been the highest yielding strain I've grown aside from william's wonder, but the effect is much prefered over the latter. Hopefully I can post some picture of previous grows and keep everyone up to date to my current affairs, bringing much happiness and good vibes as i can. Picture is of a shikaberry in a 100gal smartbag with a can of soda for reference. Grown last summer.

Oregon medical guy
Chobble

Chobble

Welcome to the farm Panda, Always nice to have another outdoor grower :D

Do you grow any other strains :? Those smartbags are mean, Did you cut the bottoms off?

Chobble

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm bro. glad to have ya. learn all you can while your young so you can run some shit as the years go on. you got some nice lookin outdoor plants brotha, look forward to seeing more from you ~SMF~

soserthc1

soserthc1

monster plants killin it bro and 24 years old - wish i had got started that early .....father time comes and goes fast..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom