Oregon Ommp Patient/grower

• Thread starter ommpcaregiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ommpcaregiver

Starting a dispensary soon..... until then be sure to check out our valuable online resource.

E

edux10

i was told that there are not dispensarys in oregon. that you cant grow for other people nor can you profit off bud or sale it whatsoever (like in Ca you can be recompensated for you expense but in Oregon you cannot). So I guess what i heard was incorrect?

L

Lost

Shit, the way things have been going for me down here, im thinking of moving to Oregon and starting something up.. I just need to find out the legalities..

E

edux10

sounds like pretty reasonable guidelines. I like how you can have 6 months of meds. Sure beats CAs grey laws where they keep bouncing back in forth between numbers and amounts and such. now in Ca it is pretty much you can have as much as you can consume but doesnt say consume in what time frame. I mean I could say that i was stocking up on meds for the next decade and i smoke an oz a day or whatever. i wouldnt want to put my safety on the line tho. Good luck to you.

C

ClozetGrl

In November the dispensary initiative will hopefully be on the ballot. :)

D

DaGanjaLion

Starting a dispensary soon..... until then be sure to check out our valuable online resource.
Hello, I'm looking for a grower in the portland gresham area. Have my valid OMMP paperwork and I'm also intrested in employment when you get your dispensary up and running.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hmmmm..kind of tough to open a dispensary soon in Oregon when they do not allow them. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone tells me they are opening a dispensary..I could quit my day job..lol

K

kennyjack

In November the dispensary initiative will hopefully be on the ballot. :)
No....in november we vote to legalize recreational marijuana.....we already have dispensaries here in oregon....I buy from them....i buy from breeze botanicals in gold hill.....and portland has around 50 dispensaries.

frebo

frebo

No....in november we vote to legalize recreational marijuana.....we already have dispensaries here in oregon....I buy from them....i buy from breeze botanicals in gold hill.....and portland has around 50 dispensaries.

What kind of quality did you find at Breeze Botanicals? How expensively?

K

kennyjack

so far...the quality is top notch....I mean.... I have tried several strains....I didn't care for a few...but that was just preference.....everything was fresh...as for price....a little high...but...you gotta weigh in the convenience....the variety....the safety........there's more pro's than cons....in my opinion anyways.......ok here's the strains I have tried....I kept the cool little baggies...lol.....nostalgia..... xj-13 was one of my first purchases there....it was a pretty good batch too....probably a 6 at least.....15.7% thc....nice even buzz.....good duration.....from selah farm in Selma....would definitely buy this strain again..I don't remember the price on this one though....they were not putting prices on them then...they are now though.....ok...next......blue moon borg....hunt grown.....14.5% thc.....harsh to me. that's all I remember...next...maui waui...17.8% thc.....ok stuff...but NOT mau waui....actually smoked some genuine mowee wowee a few days later with a visiting friend....FROM MAUI....NOT the same stuff...trust me....was 12 bucks a gram......real deal was free....but I'm a lucky guy, so....anyways.....next was some og kush from green mountain....3.5 grams for 40 bucks.....one of my better deals from there.....good stuff 16.9 % thc...........ok....saved the best 3 for last....starting with my least fav of the top 3 sour diesel....18.1 %thc......10 bucks a gram....very nice smooth non cough weed....excellent buzz.....definatley a go to bud......next....my number 2 fav of the top 3 is ICE from howlin farms,,,,15.7 %thc......pungeant schtuff man...hard core....serious bell ringin head changing hits man....nice stuff......and last but NOT least....MY FAVORITE bud from breeze in gold hill....is....lol...yes I'm high right now.....AFGHAN KUSH....17.1% thc 3 and a half grams for 32 bucks.....no cough....very strong head change....soft bell ringer....loooong lasting buzz.....very nice taste.....awesome smell aroma/after odor......and for some dang reason.....absolutely no cotton mouth...weird huh?....new thing for me on that one....maybe I was just so happy that it made my mouth water....well...that's what I know...hope it was helpful.

K

kennyjack

so far...the quality is top notch....I mean.... I have tried several strains....I didn't care for a few...but that was just preference.....everything was fresh...as for price....a little high...but...you gotta weigh in the convenience....the variety....the safety........there's more pro's than cons....in my opinion anyways.......ok here's the strains I have tried....I kept the cool little baggies...lol.....nostalgia..... xj-13 was one of my first purchases there....it was a pretty good batch too....probably a 6 at least.....15.7% thc....nice even buzz.....good duration.....from selah farm in Selma....would definitely buy this strain again..I don't remember the price on this one though....they were not putting prices on them then...they are now though.....ok...next......blue moon borg....hunt grown.....14.5% thc.....harsh to me. that's all I remember...next...maui waui...17.8% thc.....ok stuff...but NOT mau waui....actually smoked some genuine mowee wowee a few days later with a visiting friend....FROM MAUI....NOT the same stuff...trust me....was 12 bucks a gram......real deal was free....but I'm a lucky guy, so....anyways.....next was some og kush from green mountain....3.5 grams for 40 bucks.....one of my better deals from there.....good stuff 16.9 % thc...........ok....saved the best 3 for last....starting with my least fav of the top 3 sour diesel....18.1 %thc......10 bucks a gram....very nice smooth non cough weed....excellent buzz.....definatley a go to bud......next....my number 2 fav of the top 3 is ICE from howlin farms,,,,15.7 %thc......pungeant schtuff man...hard core....serious bell ringin head changing hits man....nice stuff......and last but NOT least....MY FAVORITE bud from breeze in gold hill....is....lol...yes I'm high right now.....AFGHAN KUSH....17.1% thc 3 and a half grams for 32 bucks.....no cough....very strong head change....soft bell ringer....loooong lasting buzz.....very nice taste.....awesome smell aroma/after odor......and for some dang reason.....absolutely no cotton mouth...weird huh?....new thing for me on that one....maybe I was just so happy that it made my mouth water....well...that's what I know...hope it was helpful.

R

red x

ive got a daughter in Portland
she has told me there were no disp. in Portland and went to WA to check one out
the buds were pitiful
peace
ez

K

kennyjack

well red x.....I don't know what portland your daughter lives in....but...the only reason she may not be able to use the ones that ARE HERE in Portland....is if she is NOT a registered patient with the OMMP. if she is....then, she is mistaken...here are a few dispensaries in Portland OREGON....my favorite one..that has the largest/ freshest buds I have seen yet...is "NECTAR CANNABIS" 1019 NE 122ND STREET..971-279-2512 and another one at 3350 NE SANDY 971-703-4777....second favorite is "BROTHERS CANNABIS CLUB" 3609 SE DIVISION STREET OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK....503-894-8001...SMALLER SHOP....BUT QUALITY BUDS MAN.....ok...quick list that I have handy...and that estimate of maybe 50 shops.....way low....must be twice that many here......ok...here we go....GREEN FRONT 6814 NE GLISAN ST. 503-252-0036.......RIP CITY REMEDIES....5525 SE DIVISION ST. 503-255-6000......FLORA PORTLAND 110 SE MAIN ST...503-477-4261............HUMAN COLLECTIVE 9220 SW BARBUR BLVD # 107 PORTLAND 503-208-3042.....MT HOOD WELLNESS 2532 NE BROADWAY 503-946-1142 AND AT 11121 SE DIVISION ST 971-279-4116..................Ok man...that's all I am going to list...there's literally too many ...it would take all day....here's the deal....go in any one of these shops....and grab a free copy of culture magazine....it had all those addresses I just listed and many many more.....there are a buttload of free publications that have this information in them. hope it helps...and tell your daughter to be very careful crossing state lines....as this is still a grey area legally I think.

Top Bottom