Oregon Organics

• Thread starter Dankroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dankroom

Just scored the whole line up of the newly released nutes from them called "Nectar of the Gods". Complete line up for soil or UC systems.

Been running GH and really havent been happy with the results from them. Had a chance to talk directly to the "Doc" himself as well as the crew from Oregon Organic. Very intersting to say the least !!

Anyone heard of these guys ? word of mouth ??
Well I'm gonna run the whole she bang against GH so i will have a true side by side comparison.

Hermitian

Hermitian

Just scored the whole line up of the newly released nutes from them called "Nectar of the Gods".

This company is really good at putting attractive names and pictures on their products. Like many other manufacturers of liquid fertilizers for Cannabis, the factory cost for a 1 gallon bottle of product is under $2. They sell it at quite a markup. The product works, but they are laughing all the way to the bank.

D

Dankroom

supposedly this is their first national product. With that being said, it is typical of almost any company. They provide a product and we the consumer are their fate. Either it works or it don't.
Interested to hear anything you have....peace

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

This company is really good at putting attractive names and pictures on their products. Like many other manufacturers of liquid fertilizers for Cannabis, the factory cost for a 1 gallon bottle of product is under $2. They sell it at quite a markup. The product works, but they are laughing all the way to the bank.

you cant be seious man really????? if this is true im taking all the free time i get to make my own nutes.; damm i cant believe they would take it to that level wackest shit i herd all year if this be true.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I got 2 cases of the free sample bottles sitting around i may use. 12 different bottles of basic nutes like bone meal, quano tea, lime, ph adjusters ect. I think its all organic. Just to many bottles for me to use there line, I like it a little more simple.

Hermitian

Hermitian

I got 2 cases of the free sample bottles sitting around i may use. 12 different bottles of basic nutes like bone meal, quano tea, lime, ph adjusters ect. I think its all organic. Just to many bottles for me to use there line, I like it a little more simple.

It's not "organic" in the agricultural sense unless each bottle has text on it that says something like "meets the requirements for USDA Certified Organic" or it has an official "USDA NOP" label on it. An OMRI label is nearly meaningless because that private organization charges manufacturers for the right to use the label but does not adhere to the USDA NOP law.

Further, "certified organic" does not mean "natural". There are plenty of compounds that do not (or rarely) occur in nature but meet the requirements for certified organic. The bottom line requirement is that it does not "significantly impact the local environment" and as you might understand, there are certain easily made salts and carbon compounds that meet that requirement.

you cant be seious man really????? if this is true im taking all the free time i get to make my own nutes.; damm i cant believe they would take it to that level wackest shit i herd all year if this be true.

The wackiest part is that there are a huge number of growers who make decisions based on the how cool of a name and picture the product has. I don't understand why people use liquids as their main nutrient source in the first place. A 25-lb bag of a complete water-soluble (dehydrated minerals) appropriate for Cannabis and including seaweed extract etc. contains about 50% to 60% nutrients by weight. A one-gallon bottle of liquid hydroponic nutrients weighs about 10-lbs and contains 5% to 10% nutrients by weight. In terms of content and quality of nutrition they are the same. But check this out:

One 25-lb bag of "complete hydroponic water-soluble fertilizer" is equivalent to 25 to 75 1-gallon bottles of "liquid hydroponic fertilizer".

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I think seeds still have them beat for markup LOL.

tweedy

tweedy

Used it last grow around.

Used it last crop. Trying out a bunch of different stuff I had laying around the house but wanted it to be mainly the Nectar line and I supplemented with CaMG+ from General Organics (instead of the Demeters Destiny Calcium), Fox Farm Soluble Trio (well, duo, I forgot to add Open Sesame in time, ha), and General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus.

Honestly, pretty damn impressed for bag seed. A very late flush and really no issues with taste or burning to a clean white ash. I drove the PPM's pretty hard too compared to what the line was saying to keep it around, I mean around 2.5 times the amount. Maybe my ladies were just hungry but I was pretty impressed how hot you could run things without a burn or build up.

Not very happy with them as a veg nute, the mix didn't seem right and I'd probably prefer to make my own recipe using parts of this line as supplements. That being said, they are very hydro friendly (as far as their consistency is concerned, not staying in solution, didn't run this in hydro and can't speak for its stability).

Anyways, figured I'd chime in as I'm probably the only person around to crop out with this already, its a great nute for the price compared to comparable results I've gotten with Roots Organics, etc. Probably the only "natural" nute I'd use in an aero system with the exception of one or two of the bottles. I had some very dense meds with a good trich to plant material ratio.

Latest posts

Top Bottom