Oregon Outdoor Quick Finish Strains

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

I'm looking to buy some strains for my outdoor grow and want to know what are some good quick finishers (mid-late September latest). Don't want I heard this strain does... Please have hands on expierince with the strains you suggest. Thanks in advance

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Really good outdoor strain for Oregon is called Oregon Diesel.
It's around. You just need to look for it.

E

eighty9concr

Ive done dj short blueberry, purple diesel, and green crack/dream queen which were done last week of September here in humboldt

frebo

frebo

Ive done dj short blueberry, purple diesel, and green crack/dream queen which were done last week of September here in humboldt
I am growing DJ.'s Blueberry and green crack but found a new strain out of Eugene Oregon called Blue Magoo that is easy to clone and grow and will finish early. October gets pretty damp and bad things start to grow even in southern Oregon. I had a Tangerine Dream plant 14' tall and didn't have enough time to finish it.

Augestwest

Augestwest

I had a blue magoo last year that was my biggest plant and it didn't finish in time befor it was taken over from mold. It was around October 10th and still had a good 2 weeks or more. I did talk to the colective I got it from and he said maybe it got mixed up and it wasn't a blue magoo but who knows. I did have a buddy that had it and it finished around oct 3. This year im gonna light dep my plants starting the last week of July and see if I can force them into flower early on but my green house is 17ft wide x 30ft long x 12ft tall so it might be alittle hard but we shall see

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

If you pull tarps, you will for sure help speed up flower also. Naturally, outdoor plants slowly turn to flower. If you pull the tarp, it quickly gets them to convert to flowering.

That greenhouse is a little large for tarp pulling. My dep is 12w x 10H x 50long and it's a pain in the ass. My wife can't do it, she isn't strong enough. But it can be done.

Augestwest

Augestwest

I'm thinking about just doing my 2 biggest plants so those are for sure safer from the mold. Light start the light dep on July 19th. How long do you Guys think I should cover them befor they will just stay in flower? I was thinking like 2 weeks

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Personally, I would worry about stressing them out, and causing early hermaphrodites. If you only pull a tarp for two weeks, the natural time difference in the two days is almost nothing. So I wouldn't know when you would pull in the first place, 5 min early, 10 min early, an hour early? Then, when they begin flowering, do you wait until the daylight hours match your new light schedule, or do you just stop pulling Aug 1st? All good questions.

Since I worry the most about hermi's, if I decided to pull a tarp like your saying, I might be inclined to continue to pull the tarp at the same time until the end of the season, or at the minimum wait until it's obviously dark at the time you pull your tarp to ensure no stress. However this is my first dep season, and I am no pro. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Green poison fv its a very vigorous strain st8 out the gate and finishes at 37.5n sept 7th with a nice yeild and potent indica stone

frebo

frebo

I had a blue magoo last year that was my biggest plant and it didn't finish in time befor it was taken over from mold. It was around October 10th and still had a good 2 weeks or more. I did talk to the colective I got it from and he said maybe it got mixed up and it wasn't a blue magoo but who knows. I did have a buddy that had it and it finished around oct 3. This year im gonna light dep my plants starting the last week of July and see if I can force them into flower early on but my green house is 17ft wide x 30ft long x 12ft tall so it might be alittle hard but we shall see

Because I am south of you I get a little bit more time in the fall and I probably pulled Blue Magoo the middle of October. Any update on your light deprivation. I turned my night light off in the garden on July 15 and had hair showing in a week. The garden w/o a light started the same time.....?
More than a couple times I have questioned if I got the correct clone from a collective.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Running the Scott's OG here in the Rockies and she supposed to be done by end of September. So far this appears to be accurate. She's way ahead of everything else.

outwest

Augestwest

Augestwest

So I haven't done the lightdep yet as I think my plants are starting there flower stretch. No preflowers yet but def stretching. If they don't start showing flowers by the 10th of augest then I'm gonna light dep them. Couple pics of the plants. My wife showing some love next to the monster pitbull plant

S

Squatchwatch

Hey I have a way for you to accomplish this, hit me back if you want the details..

Latest posts

Top Bottom