Organic 2k watt medical grow

• Thread starter gohawks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gohawks

gohawks

Adding Grape Ape and Strawberry Cough to the mix. These gals will get topped all over, trimmed up and tied down after they get putIin smart pots of roots organic

20140828 113009
gohawks

gohawks

The HGK is strugglin at the moment. She is respondin well to the transplant and all will get a tea soon!

gohawks

gohawks

Of course this is a medical grow for medicine for myself. I am an ommp.

Here is the grape ape after getting repotted and tied down. I took some cuts too. This gal will get put in a 15 or so gallon pot in a couple weeks and trained some more. pic is a tad blurry

20140829 094809
gohawks

gohawks

Here is an unknown cut I have that is goin nuts outside right now in northwest OR. Nott my garden but def a cut im anxious to run. Smells of rottwn blueberries

20140829 074040 HDR
gohawks

gohawks

Got the sc xplanted into a 2 gallon pot and gave it some love juice! Going to start flowering a plant a week for six weeks starting about 10 days from now!

gohawks

gohawks

So I will only have 1k for now so ill just run perpetual pulling a plant per week. I have a 8 in mag xxl hood and a magnetic ballast to fire an eye hortilux so I should see some nice flowers. Ill be running ac if im not mistaken. No co2. The sc and grape ape are dank and reek of grapey and strawberry jam respectively. Ill get pics up tomorrow or Sunday.

gohawks

gohawks

The next episode. ..ready to go! We shall see how quickly these gals show some love. Using a couple different methods. I used to just put em in the dirt with no dome but I need more efficiency so...ill be misting with a tea in a couple days to keep humidity up in the dome...its dry as hell

gohawks

gohawks

so it has been a while...all of the cuts in rockwool were dipped in clonex and rooted first...cubes were not soaked, just moistened....one of the rapid rooters has been put in black gold seedling mix....the other rapid rooters should start showing any day....will definitely be switching to rockwool and clonex as the first cut showed roots in about ten days(strawberry cough). The grape ape cutting that was put into dirt is taking off much quicker than the 4 in rockwool cubes the other rooted cuttings are in. they were misted every couple of days with an extremely light dose of liquid kelp.

The hgk is laggin behind. i believe when i got her she was locked out and root bound not to mention the root ball was dry. so after a couple of weeks she is back to normal. calmag helped the most. should be able to take cuts in another couple of weeks to month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom