organic boosters

• Thread starter 420forme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420forme

I was looking at budswell and primal harvest for bloom boosters, does anyone have experience with either product? This is my first run in supersoil, and Im having a hard time believeing it wont need a boost at the end.

prometh

prometh

was loooking at this the other day.. earth juice bloom master... 0-50-30

not sure if its completely organic though... i read somewhere that to get that high of a concentration of pk you would have to use salts

O

Organicyumyum

I was looking at budswell and primal harvest for bloom boosters, does anyone have experience with either product? This is my first run in supersoil, and Im having a hard time believeing it wont need a boost at the end.

budswel is bomb. 1 tablespoon per gallon weeks 1-4, 2 tablespoons per gallon week 5 until flush

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
another vote for budswell. if you're lookin to stay organic, anything w/ 50 in it would scare me a little. there are many options

S

Shiplessocean

Roots Organic/Soul or House & Garden!

Both can be used with not so perfect water but also lower metal count than most commercial brands. Love how you can see everything deprived from but also when lab tested my finished product showed perfect when Humboldt /advanced nutrients showed containments even after 15 day hard flush!

Point is if you get gal versions of ethier brand suggested you wont be disappointed ( quarts are a rip off IMO), however i suggest going 1/2 dose even full way since like most brands they always overstate the dosing ( maybe it's not even cannabis they test it on? )

-SO

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Budswell, Organa Guano, HPK or homemade poop tea!

Latest posts

Top Bottom