Organic Diablo OG and Hogs Breath

• Thread starter pierre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pierre

Here are a few shots of Diablo OG and Hogs Breath at harvest. Organic, soil grown. These have got to be a couple of the tastiest smelling strains ever!

Diablo OG
diablo_01b.jpg

diablo_03b.jpg

diablo_02b.jpg
diablo_04b.jpg

Hogs Breath
hogsbreath_02b.jpg

hogsbreath_01b.jpg

hogsbreath_03b.jpg

Long time listener, noob time poster. Looking forward to hearing what my fellow farmers think.

-Pierre

P

pierre

fuck yeah very nice looking like some danky dank for sure. is this done with foxfarm?

Thanks Rushoe!!!

Used a mix of OrganiCare Aeration Mix and Roots Organic. That was a freshie round. I'll recycle it and use it for one more round.

I'll post up a few dried shots...tasty flowers for sure!

That Hogs Breath has the yield too!!!

pura

pura

Man those look good
always wanted to run hogs breath...looks like she yields well...
happy harvest pierre :harvest:

O

organiclover

love the fall colors on the hogsbreath
those plants look huge - what did each one yield?
what does it smell like?

I love diablo
Nice work pierre

P

pierre

Man those look good
always wanted to run hogs breath...looks like she yields well...
happy harvest pierre :harvest:

Thanks Pura! Hogs Breath is a BEASTY sativa. I would definitely run it if you get your hands on a cutting.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looks amazing bro great job,I had the hogs breath one time years ago and it was some awesome smoke!

P

pierre

love the fall colors on the hogsbreath
those plants look huge - what did each one yield?
what does it smell like?

I love diablo
Nice work pierre

good lookin' out Organiclover! The HB is beautiful. I got between 1.5 and 2 pounds per plant. It has a real funky scent....fruity overtones with lingering undertones that smell remarkably like skunky Cheese.

Delectable!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow great job both strains look killer.. Diablo OG is some killer smoke.. Great camera skills also.. 1.5-2 pounds per plant is amazing.. Holly Shit that mega

OGONLY

OGONLY

Damn man great job. Those are some HUGE ass buds on that Hogs. My buddy ran that and it turned out killer. He has since lost it though so he hit me upfor beans lol.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Shit I just realized after my post that it says ORGANIC. How did you run it, soil? I've never heard of such high yields per plant organic? How did you do it?

P

pierre

Shit I just realized after my post that it says ORGANIC. How did you run it, soil? I've never heard of such high yields per plant organic? How did you do it?

my bad farmers, it was around 1.25 pounds per plant this go...but I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted in the room. Next go hopefully 2+ per light.

OGONLY -
soil mix posted above, 30 gallon airpots, General Organics, BounTea compost tea, OrganiCare Bloom, daily observation and a dialed room is a must.

badabing! healthy plants with phenolic compounds a plenty!

P

pierre

Nice grow great job both strains look killer.. Diablo OG is some killer smoke.. Great camera skills also.. 1.5-2 pounds per plant is amazing.. Holly Shit that mega

Yeah man, thanks MakinGoo!!... Diablo is F^>king FIRE...it's a finicky plant though. These pics are of the most dialed plant from the room. I had three, but too weren't at peak health when they were flipped into flowering. Even though they were larger plants they yielded less than the smaller plant pictured here which came to 300g. GREAT smoke though.

Next round comin' is HogsBreath, Larry OG and Chemdog.

ah yeah...recruited a friend for the photo's...needed to shoot without a flash...forgot the camera model, but I'll find out. It wasn't new and has less megapixels than an iPhone.

Twistedwade

Twistedwade

Here are a few shots of Diablo OG and Hogs Breath at harvest. Organic, soil grown. These have got to be a couple of the tastiest smelling strains ever!

Diablo OG
diablo_01b.jpg

diablo_03b.jpg

diablo_02b.jpg
diablo_04b.jpg

Hogs Breath
hogsbreath_02b.jpg

hogsbreath_01b.jpg

hogsbreath_03b.jpg

Long time listener, noob time poster. Looking forward to hearing what my fellow farmers think.

-Pierre
I am looking for hogs breath seeds!!! Any clue where to get them at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom