Organic Fire Aliens

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great job waayne! that number 7 does look to be very good like a purple og kush. if this has been asked im sorry. how long did you take them? do you feel they yeilded good? were they picky? slow to veg -fast to veg?

waayne

waayne

Welcome back!!
:boogie:
those nugs are soooo frosted and yummy lookin! great job again :)
Thank's brotha!
This was an awesome pack of seed's!
I'm really glad I still have another pack!;)
great job waayne! that number 7 does look to be very good like a purple og kush. if this has been asked im sorry. how long did you take them? do you feel they yeilded good? were they picky? slow to veg -fast to veg?
Thank's brotha!The early tester nug I puffed of pheno#7 was phenomenal....
I can't wait to try the fully finished cured out product!;)
Some phenos were CalMag whores>>>a couple were a little touchy but most were pretty easy to grow>>>they root clones fast and easy>>>have good vigor and smell amazing!I got 5.7 oz off of pheno #7,with no training and 6 weeks of veg.....Most phenos were done between 56-63 day's.
Pheno #1,#4,#7,and #77 were more vigorous and had more stretch in flower!:rasta2:I'm really impressed with this strain and looking forward to running the clones with lots of LST and a long veg time.

southstreets

southstreets

yea num 7 lookd like the winner! id def love to run that one!

JH420

JH420

That is a monster yeilder of some killa purple og bro...you really got me kickin myself for not grabbin a pack or two when I had the chance.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Holy snap these look great! You rocked these bad girls out!

Nice work my man this is making me so stoked for mine! Bout ten days till I chop my two gals, different pheno both look and smell insane! Your right, they are super vigorous and clone very easy.

Looking forward to the smoke reports. :passingjoint:

Yeah we good so far bro. LOL. We just had to work some thingz out....~ogr

Well this makes me very happy! Great to hear that OGR and welcome back! A shitload of farmers are smiling ear to ear!

waayne

waayne

yea num 7 lookd like the winner! id def love to run that one!
Yeah man, I'm rooting and cutting more clones off her today...
I can't wait to run some clones that have had a long veg cycle and some LST.;)
ahhh shit more fun to come :)
Yeah buddy!It's sure nice to see OGR again!:rock
That is a monster yeilder of some killa purple og bro...you really got me kickin myself for not grabbin a pack or two when I had the chance.
Yeah I know man I passed on some of OGR's other strains as well......
After my result's with the FireAliens and SuperSkunk x Aliens I'll be grabbin OGR's beans any chance I get!
Oh yeah,White Urk pheno#5 is looking and smelling pretty nice as well!;)

Holy snap these look great! You rocked these bad girls out!

Nice work my man this is making me so stoked for mine! Bout ten days till I chop my two gals, different pheno both look and smell insane! Your right, they are super vigorous and clone very easy.

Looking forward to the smoke reports. :passingjoint:

Well this makes me very happy! Great to hear that OGR and welcome back! A shitload of farmers are smiling ear to ear!
Thank's for the positive vibes brotha!
This strain has been a pleasure to grow
with a nice reward at the end!
I sampled pheno #1 and #3 the last couple of day's and both look smell and taste somewhat different but both were excellent quality and potency.....
I can't wait to see how your's turn out !
Happy Harvest man!:harvest:
You nailed it bro,a bunch of "Farmers"
are smiling ear to ear now! :party0045:

waayne

waayne

Here's a look at pheno #1
She's very tasty, the flavor remind's me
of a nice OG pheno....

IMG_1256.JPG

:rasta2:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looks dynamite!

Straight up.

:spacecraft:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks nice! Protect ur bongs the aliens have landed. Lol. Can't wait til they land in my stable. Sour aliens i hope!

winta

winta

dam another tasty lookin nug bud! i might have to come help u decide between #7 and #1 ;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
simply great wayne! i just went trough the whole thread and it was a pleasure! i can't belive i still have 2 pc of those.

Hows the purple pheno bro? It almost look like a bubba on steroid! Do one of them have this kushy ash taste?

peace homie

waayne

waayne

Looks dynamite!

Straight up.

:spacecraft:
Yeah bro OGR bred some magic into these for sure!
That looks nice! Protect ur bongs the aliens have landed. Lol. Can't wait til they land in my stable. Sour aliens i hope!
Thank's bro!
dam another tasty lookin nug bud! i might have to come help u decide between #7 and #1 ;)
Head on over bro!;)
simply great wayne! i just went trough the whole thread and it was a pleasure! i can't belive i still have 2 pc of those.

Hows the purple pheno bro? It almost look like a bubba on steroid! Do one of them have this kushy ash taste?

peace homie
CoolestMan you've got some real jewels
on hand if you got 2 packs of FireAliens!
Pheno #3 and #2 have the same Kushy flavor as my Grass Knuckles does.......
Pheno #1 tastes like OG and pheno #7 tastes like a sweeter version of OG with only a little of the fuel flavor.....
Pheno #1 is a complex OG flavor
with the typical fuel flavor overtones....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah wayne! sounds and looks delicious bro! most Def' the next one my popin list

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

"Pheno #3 and #2 have the same Kushy flavor as my Grass Knuckles does.......
Pheno #1 tastes like OG and pheno #7 tastes like a sweeter version of OG with only a little of the fuel flavor.....
with the typical fuel flavor overtones...."

Now thats some tasty shit right thurr Waayne!! What was the finish time on these girls again? How did they yield compared to your GKv2?

waayne

waayne

Hell yeah wayne! sounds and looks delicious bro! most Def' the next one my popin list
I'd move these to the top of that list for sure bro!;)
"Pheno #3 and #2 have the same Kushy flavor as my Grass Knuckles does.......
with the typical fuel flavor overtones...."

Now thats some tasty shit right thurr Waayne!! What was the finish time on these girls again? How did they yield compared to your GKv2?
Brotha these were some fast finishers...
I cut down the first phenos at 54 day's and the last at 61 day's...
I flowered them in 20 gallon containers and most are runnin between 4 and 6 oz's each...They all had a lot of space and Mega brite light!
I'm runnin some Grass Knuckles clones now and i vegged them 7 weeks so they should yield well....
The FireAliens seem to have more vigor and veg faster. If anything I think the FireAliens are gonna be a little bigger yielders.:rasta2:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what happened to king kong kolas? hes now a guest?

Top Bottom