Organic G13 Haze bx1

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Well I couldn't be more psyched to run these Haze hybrid's.
The prospect of finding a 49 day pheno is very exciting!I'm Looking For the
"Kid Twist Pheno";)
These were some very healthy seed's that germinated in 96 hour's.
These seedling's are very uniform and have nice vigor......

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_09821.JPG
:rasta2:

southstreets

southstreets

damn!!! i'll be watchin this one for sure brotha!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm on board. I just want to say thx again to all of you that are testing these out for me. I cant wait to see what we got going on in here.

waayne

waayne

Gonna be watching... Good luck.. Peace
Thank's man!
damn!!! i'll be watchin this one for sure brotha!!!
Yeah this should be a great run brotha!;)

oh yea! this is gonna be a nice one!
Yeah bro I think these have some "REAL" potential:rock

I'm on board. I just want to say thx again to all of you that are testing these out for me. I cant wait to see what we got going on in here.
Thank's Kid!!!It's gonna be a lot of fun runnin these babies thru!;)
I'm already thinkin about purple hazy pheno's!:rasta2:

supercharged

supercharged

waayne ma brother!!!!!
bro all those youngsters r lookin extra healthy!!!!! gota ask though how long did ya leave b4 repottin em?

waayne

waayne

update

waayne ma brother!!!!!
bro all those youngsters r lookin extra healthy!!!!! gota ask though how long did ya leave b4 repottin em?
Hey hommie,I let them veg for 11 day's in the cup's and then transplanted them into 1/2 gallon containers.
I'll transplant them again early next week.
Here's a pic I took tonite.
These babies have nice vigor and are starting to take off.

IMG_1021.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking very healthy waayne. I just soaked about 30 of the bx1's myself tonight looking for some males for the bx2. im gonna keep the females as well and make some, i guess they would be f3's or would it be called an Incross? either way should be fun.

waayne

waayne

looking very healthy waayne. I just soaked about 30 of the bx1's myself tonight looking for some males for the bx2. im gonna keep the females as well and make some, i guess they would be f3's or would it be called an Incross? either way should be fun.
Yeah Kid these babies are nice an vigorous and very healthy.
Good luck on the male project.

marski420

marski420

Ill say those seedlings are off to a great start!! Im for sure keepin my eyes on this thread, cause we have all seen that dank you grow Waayne.. One love bro

B

BuBBleboy

can I ask what their veg food consists of? are you using a soil mix only, organic nutes, tea?

D

Dubsta

Cant wait to see how these do. Wayne if u could take some pics from above for i can see the different pheno's would be nice. I currently have 7 of these babys going right now. 9/10 germ rate. the one was probably my fault. then 2 of them i kicked over and the dirt went everywhere and i coulnt find the beans i left them to go but they never sprouted, they were probably in the bottom of the cup. Thanks for these beans Kid. I hope i can find a 50day pheno myself. Maybe hit your original clone with my c99 male then work on the backcross kid?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for these beans Kid. I hope i can find a 50day pheno myself. Maybe hit your original clone with my c99 male then work on the backcross kid?

np dubsta, i dont get what you mean in the question tho

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i been narrowing down the 30 i popped on the 10th. im down to about 14. they seem pretty uniform as well. some tend to stink more then others on a stem rub. some have like fresh almost minty smell. reminds me of the smell when u rub ssh or sativa dom strains.:friday:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
were you able to sex any yet? most of these have some very thick stems, im happy that carried over from the selection process. its only been a little over 2 weeks but i have 5 keepers so far.

Top Bottom