Organic growing and soil don't use Liquid nutrients

• Thread starter Psycho gym
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Psycho gym

Liquid nutrients are full of salt powders always better especially in soil Hydro is a lot different you need liquid nutes there because your plants are in just water and it mixes up easier and doesn't Clump up and sink to the bottom and stuff like worm castings kelp and powdered fish fertilizer Seagate has some fantastic fertilizer and any newts you need look up buildasoil.com great company real small great service a lot of their stuff you can get from amazon.com Amazon is the best place to go if you want to find everything that you need and powdered newts not everything but you can get a 3 cubic foot bag of soil at Home Depot for about 5 bucks Kellogg's great s*** a buck and a quarter for a big bag of steer manure bags of compost for under ten bucks you don't want to buy that s*** from Amazon if you ain't read a book on growing bye Ed Rosenthal or the Rev or Jorge Cervantes and you're just throwing seeds in the ground and adding stuff to him do yourself a favor and read true living Organics or the Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes there's a few books out there but they're the best as far as I can discern

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There’s nothing wrong with liquid ferts. There’s a difference between mineral salt based ferts and organic ferts. The plant doesn’t know the difference but the rhizosphere does. There’s more leeway in soil as it’s useful for buffering but great results come from knowing what your plants need and when they need it. You can grow spectacular plants in soil or hydro. You can also grow shit in either as well.

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

humm i dont think you are rite .on the rite track as far as organics ,by the way all plants need some salts ,more problems will happen from useing bad untreated h20..i have been useing a fish base and cold pressed seaweed .for 15 years amending and re useing the same soil for up to 5 grows..these sour cheri pie love liquid food and the ashes are clean white after burring the flower..dont be scared of liquid food just stay away from always and only useing non organic foods like maricle grow.
IMG 20170107 111422 270
IMG 20170107 111422 270
IMG 20170107 111422 270

Latest posts

Top Bottom