Organic inputs what are your keys?

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I am trying to broaden my inputs that I use potentially. What do you love to use for organic inputs in general? Microbes, dry amendments, teas, cover crop, mulch etc....

Any clackamus coot followers on here? Anyone still rocking subcool recipe? Favorite input that really helps?
Have at it

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
bird ,bat & rabbit poo

I’m trying hard to go over the time frame I’m sure subcool wasn’t a organic only grower don’t have the old threads look at to remember however I’m almost sure he wasn’t

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Subcool made the original super soil recipe

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I am trying to broaden my inputs that I use potentially. What do you love to use for organic inputs in general? Microbes, dry amendments, teas, cover crop, mulch etc....

Any clackamus coot followers on here? Anyone still rocking subcool recipe? Favorite input that really helps?
Have at it
Bokashi, a good one made at least close to the original recipe tho. Too Many benefits. Consists of IMO, LAB, Kelp, Fish, Rice Meal, Wheat Meal and Molasses.
Activated Biochar, Good home for the Micro Life.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Bokashi, a good one made at least close to the original recipe tho. Too Many benefits. Consists of IMO, LAB, Kelp, Fish, Rice Meal, Wheat Meal and Molasses.
Activated Biochar, Good home for the Micro Life.
About molasses I was told it left a Licorice taste was that the growers error

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Used for a many many years even in salt grows to feed great white beneficial populations. It will feed mainly beneficial bacteria. Humic Acid will feed the fungis.
Never had any problem with Licorice taste using molasses.
It has to be unsulfured and of pretty high quality, so it still has its vitamins, magnesium, iron and etc

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Nothing effects that but terps flavanoids that sort of thing. It's genetics plus enviornment, molasses if you dump it all over the nugs then yea but that's it

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Used for a many many years even in salt grows to feed great white beneficial populations. It will feed mainly beneficial bacteria. Humic Acid will feed the fungis.
Never had any problem with Licorice taste using molasses.
It has to be unsulfured and of pretty high quality, so it still has its vitamins, magnesium, iron and etc
It's good when you first introduce fungi to Give them a boost or a corn syrup for bacteria but it's not necessary.
However in compost tea I always molasses blackstrap unsulfered

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

It's good when you first introduce fungi to Give them a boost or a corn syrup for bacteria but it's not necessary.
However in compost tea I always molasses blackstrap unsulfered
Put a little Humic Acid too to brew ( a good compost will have a good ammount of humic/fulvic acids too tho), so you get a more even F:B ratio in the brew.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Some Studies show that Cannabis prefer a close to 1:1 F:B ratio

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Put a little Humic Acid too to brew ( a good compost will have a good ammount of humic/fulvic acids too tho), so you get a more even F:B ratio in the brew.
Unless I'm doing a special tea I just use recharge it's got all of that already. I like banna peel and fan leaf tea in flower some times but recharge is so convenient. Great white is situationaly good, the fish shit is bs, mammoth p though to unlock phosphorus is no joke , use with caution and research it, you can mess things up with it. You can burn an organic grow easy with it, I say stretch only for maximum roots is the only time to use it

figolus

figolus

If I ever have to make my own potting soil, I won't get bored..... See photos.
Screenshot 2024 04 18 17 00 24 674 comduckduckgomobileandroid
Screenshot 2024 04 18 16 58 09 405 comduckduckgomobileandroid
Screenshot 2024 04 18 16 58 43 547 comduckduckgomobileandroid
Screenshot 2024 04 18 16 59 26 508 comduckduckgomobileandroid

I water 48 hours in advance and my potting soil is ready for 6week....

figolus

figolus

Then there are plenty of recipes to make your own potting soil with bone meal, dried blood, fish meal etc etc etc... I have about ten to offer you.

Top Bottom