Organic Jack 47 auto and Cream mandarine auto 400w HPS grow

• Thread starter Shytiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shytiva

Shytiva

High everyone!

how are all you guys doin'?
I'm doing great, yesterday I looked in my Homebox S to see how they were doing and my eyes popped out, I mean, it's ok to be astounded if your ladies grow almost 10cm in 2 to 3 days right?
And because they are growing so vigourously and beautiful, I decided to share my experiences with you guys.

So i'm growing 3 cream mandarine auto's and 3 jack47 auto's in a homebox S (80x80x160cm) in organic soil and with organic nutrients. In this case it's a combination of plagron royalmix and cana bio flores. I add some other stuff too but my feeding schedule is really hard to explain as I do everything on feeling. I don't measure my EC values so I have to guess all the time but appearantly i'm getting good at it :p
They are now already 37 days old. the jack47 auto's are all around 65 cm, very uniform. The cream mandarines however are three different phenotypes. I got two indica pheno's, one of 35cm but with really short internodes and the other about 45cm with some of the biggest fan leaves I've ever seen. The third cream mandarine however is one the most sativa looking autoflowereing plants I've ever seen!!! she's like almost 80cm tall with a really fine structure and thin sativaleaf blades, also she started flowering the last... I really hope it's an 'ice cool' phenotype, I would love some diesel taste in my harvest :)

I'll be adding pictures soon, probably within a week :)

peace!

Shytiva

Shytiva

High people,

the pictures are coming up today and they look superlovely :)
Give me some time to select and resize and your patience will be rewarded!

peace!

Shytiva

Shytiva

High everyone!

Here are the pictures :)

DSC 0161

This is a Cream Mandarine Auto her main cola, completely frosted and smells delicious!

DSC 0162

And this is a real nice sidebud of the same lady

DSC 0169

Here we have a Gigantic Jack 47 auto cola, it's as big as a beer can!

DSC 0170

This is a real interesting one, it's a cream mandarine auto of about 80cm tall and she has some real nice sativa influences! I've never seen this before so i'm really curious how the smoke will turn out :) She smells pretty sweet and sour, like grapefruit or rhubarb.. :)

So this is about all people, if you have questions don't hesitate to ask!
After the harvest i'll post some more pics along with the final results and a smoke report of both strains.

Peace!

Shytiva

Shytiva

Oh by the way people, they are all at day 54 right now, I forgot to mention that, a bit too stoned haha

S

Sativalover

I hope Cream Mandarine to be mostly sativa. Soon when you harvest it please give smoke reports. I want to make a list which SS auto strains i probably will like and buy .

Shytiva

Shytiva

I'm finishing this post on another forum, i'm outta here.
This forum is dead

bye bye thcfarmer

Shytiva

Shytiva

Post the link. :) And I don't see - what you're being upset about?

I'm not upset, I just hate the fact that this forum is so inactive, way too few members, way too few feedback. http://www.invalid.com/auto-flowering-strains/554413-organic-jack-47-auto-cream.html this is the link and in one day I got 2 replies there, here at thcfarmer I have to wait days. I would just like some more feedback because i'm just a newbie and I need to learn more and more and this ain't the right place for that.

peace!

Shytiva

Shytiva

Were there is "invalid.com" in the link, there should be invalid.com

Shytiva

Shytiva

This sucks too, you can't even post the link of another forum !!!
its RIU, rollitup you know. Hope they don't delete this too, stupid mods

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

I hear you, man! ;) I think it is also a pity waste that SS actually deserve a lot more because of their great genetic pool and the awesome work they've been doing... I think this is also a reason for you not to stop posting here and show your appreciation of their hard work, right? Yeah, maybe you're not gettin' what you need from here, but I would like to modestly ask if you could finish up the journal here, too. I mean, I love what you're getting so far and I'm sure it's been a pleasure for you to grow SS gear. :P
Keep up the great work and post at least some harvest shot OR a smoke report. I know I would appreciate it a lot, man! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom