Organic Jiffy seed starting mix

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

What makes some parts of the leaf sit the way it does? All cocked up on a couple of the serrated edges. Purple cheese autos. I believe. I found them in some stuff that i got and they said it was purple cheese auto weed. Only females should be in autos? Right? Or can an autoflower plant produce male seeds?

freezeland2

freezeland2

What makes some parts of the leaf sit the way it does? All cocked up on a couple of the serrated edges. Purple cheese autos. I believe. I found them in some stuff that i got and they said it was purple cheese auto weed. Only females should be in autos? Right? Or can an autoflower plant produce male seeds?
Autos can hermi.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Ok.

Which can create male seeds? Why do the leaves look the way they do? I mean...they are less than 2 weeks old today. They seem fine. And chillin. But kinda weird.

Don’t know. Maybe that direct sun they are sitting in? That full sun might be a bit much for them at that size and age. It’s also hard to see the leaves in that side view. Try a pic from the top so folks can actually see the leaves. Someone will probably chime in and give their thoughts and experience as to what’s going on. But we need a better pic.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Don’t know. Maybe that direct sun they are sitting in? That full sun might be a bit much for them at that size and age. It’s also hard to see the leaves in that side view. Try a pic from the top so folks can actually see the leaves. Someone will probably chime in and give their thoughts and experience as to what’s going on. But we need a better pic.
Cool. Thanks. They are actually inside plants. They were only outside for about an hour and a half. And they actually looked that way before i brought them out.

Top Bottom