Organic Plasma grow, 4xs5 & 4x c99

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

awesome Krasi she looks super dank and the macros really show some mix heads nice amber ones and cloudy milky ones looks like she will be a treat to smoke!

is it super fruity smelling?? Pineapple scent was the pheno I had once

let me know how she smokes too!

another great thread bro....whats on the menu next?

Hi Mitch, thanks, the c99 was indeed very fruity smelling, pineapple maybe, the smoke was great too, full taste but soft inhale, the effect starts out with an euforic high building up to aheavy one in about 30 minutes, really nice, next run will be s5 vs Amnesia Haze, the battle of titans :D

WWWOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!! where have i been?? maybe those aliens were real....

CRAAAAY STUFF KRASI!! Glad i got to see your outdoories again! what a great read, and some sweet pics man! i can't get over how tall some of your ladies got! seriously where did time go? you gotta send me a link next time! ;)

flo

Thanks Flowa, nice of you to jump in, better late then never.
The outdoors are one big adventure, the late summer weather is great too, the budz on the outdoor plants smell so good.

holy hell man,love the pics.
youve got a nice spot outside there too.any problems with animals eating anything ever?
i noticed you dont use any cages or anything.

do you mind if I ask which brand plasma grew those huge ass buds?
ive been looking at inda gro i think is the name.
what did this set up cost you?any heat issues?

Thanks Solo, the forest spot was my first ever guerilla spot, not the best spot, but it gave me one monstrous big plant of over 4 meters, too bad of the mold and rot that keeps playing parts there.
The second spot is a better one, also i have some plants in a cornfield, those are doing good too.

I have the Gavita pro Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) 300watt, burning aside 3x600watts Gavita Digistars evsa and the Gavita internal reflector bulbs.
The summer turned out to be a really hot one in full flowering stage, so i could not use the 600watt stance or the 660watt boost stance alot, instead i had to dim the Digistar lights to 400watts most of the time, even with an airco split unit in the tent.
This setup cost me almost 4500 euros complete.

Topic:

Time to finish this thread up.
The s5 is dry too, it gave 720 grams, the c99 was 540 grams, what totals it up to 1260 grams, after all problems with the spidermites and all no too bad.
The quality is what matters though and thats just fine.

The s5 had a veary sugar sweet smell with a little sour tone in it, very strong sent, also the taste is very strong.
The effect is a direct full power high that lasts very long.

Here are the corresponding pics of the s5.

P1020382
P1020383

Well, it was some round, the next round s5 vs Amnesia Haze, direct relatives in a fihgt for the title.
Hopefully a non-troubled round.
Thanks for all the support and untill the next one.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Don't forget to send out invites for the next show. That s-5 looks great.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Very nice grow Krasi I enjoyed the show!!! Looks like diamonds ( A girls best friend )

flowamasta

flowamasta

beeeeeeaaautiful :) great numbers and awesome to hear the quality, taste and smell all came through! plenty of milky and a few amber .... just how i love it

Top Bottom