Organic Soil Mixes

• Thread starter basseye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basseye

basseye

Not sure where to ask this.just wanted to know if theres a spot here for organic soil mixes and or ratios? Is there no organic farming section here? Just want some soil recipes like supersoil but maybe not as complicated,is there such a recipe?
Post your mixes please.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

ArcticOrange just gave me the info "rols sticky" or "coots mix" in search..he gave me a link also but I'm sorry I don't know how to post it..

basseye

basseye

How bout it @ArcticOrange any chance i could get that link or soil recipes buddy?

basseye

basseye

wow bro,i swear i looked around for a whil;e today and never saw that section,still dont get where its at lol.but i bookmarked it so thanks a million man.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

wow bro,i swear i looked around for a whil;e today and never saw that section,still dont get where its at lol.but i bookmarked it so thanks a million man.

No problem, some pms headed your way with things ive collected over the years if any of it interests you i have more on most of it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

No problem, some pms headed your way with things ive collected over the years if any of it interests you i have more on most of it.
Arctic o,any chance of sharing them with me bro.im still experimenting with my own soil mixture so any help would be great.aint seen you on the owls for a while mate,hows things?

Top Bottom