Organic Soil Recycle Blend

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

If I can learn to upload pictures I am going to do a grow diary thread and this Will be the soil I will use.
My used soil is still fairly warm with nutes so I believe this will be a hot soil when I use it.

10 gallon used organic soil
10 cups fresh compost
10 cups perlite
5 cups cow manure
5 cups worm casting
1/4 cup kelp meal
1/8 cup blood meal
1/4 cup bone meal
1/2 cup powdered dolomite lime
1/2 cup prilled dolomite
1/4 cup Peruvian seabird guano pellets. (13-13-2) I believe
1/4 cup 3-8-8 ff happy frog
1/4 cup ground alfalfa pellets
1/2 cup greensand
1/4 cup powdered gypsum
1/4 cup prilled gypsum
1/2 cup raw rice
1/4 cup 6-5-5 organicare pure
1/4 cup ground oyster shell
1/2 cup crushed oyster shell
1/4 cup ground rock phosphate
1/2 cup prilled rock phosphate
1/8 cup glacial rock dust

Mixed well
1/8 cup biozome
Wet it and let it cook (compost) at least a month

I am not saying I reccomend this blend. .just saying I am going to try it next run. I do the spikes and layers so there will be more nutes added when filling containers.
Hopefully I can get the cash to get reefermans harmony.I believe I can. .otherwise it will be something I already have till the following run..fingers crossed

D

dilligaf

dilligaf

What soil test..lol..only test here is with living roots in it:)
D

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I would bet that soil is WAY OVER recommended amounts. Do yourself a favor and get a soil test done. Logan Labs does great work.

Please don't do spikes and layers with that soil mix.......uggg.

dilligaf

dilligaf

I don't do soil test. .and it isnt much different from last 3 recycles..just substituted Peruvian seabird guano for Mexican and Jamaican bat guano

D

str8smokn

str8smokn

That does seem stout. But im still trying to figure it all out myself.
Have you add d up your NPK ..like what 30.25.25 or something I'm just guessing.
I haven't dived in that far yet myself,but good luck with it.
STR8

dilligaf

dilligaf

No..I strarted with one of Revs tlo recipes and got one of his recycle recipies..I stay pretty close to his recipies with small differences.. I sometimes substitute similar nutes but since I don't check ph I try to stay close to his recipe. .

D

dilligaf

dilligaf

I would bet that soil is WAY OVER recommended amounts. Do yourself a favor and get a soil test done. Logan Labs does great work.

Please don't do spikes and layers with that soil mix.......uggg.

I almost always use spikes and layers. .got a few different spike blend recipes. .from mild to wild:)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok, well good luck with it . I will be checking in to see how it works for you..
Grow strong
STR8

dilligaf

dilligaf

Just for the record. .I grow with blind faith in these recipes. .I am not saying try this at home. .lol
My ph meter never worked. .wouldn't know what to do with the info if I had it honestly. .just the way I have always done it..yeilds aren't great because I grow mainly sat doms anyway and 400w ain't enough light.
Having said that. .I have still grown the best quality I have ever smoked.

D

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's all that matters..^^^^^
I grow with a 430wt and do just fine in my 4x4 space.
If it keeps your money in your pocket ,I say it's all good.
STR8

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Alright...Alright...Alright
You heard about the party being busted right? Not to worry, there's a new fiesta in the making as we speak...its at the moon tower. Full kegs. Everybody's gonna be there.

I can't even count the number of times we watched that back in highschool. Good times.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Isn't the rev's tlo recipe only like 6 things as his main? Kelp meal, whichever guano(s), crab or crustacean meal, fish bone meal, ewc, soil, perlite/cinder/ect.

dilligaf

dilligaf

Isn't the rev's tlo recipe only like 6 things as his main? Kelp meal, whichever guano(s), crab or crustacean meal, fish bone meal, ewc, soil, perlite/cinder/ect.

Rev has many different recipes out there. .I quit trying to keep up with all the newer ones. .the organic ammendments started costing a fortune. .so I settled on a recycle recipe with minor variations.
Let me make it clear..do Not transplant directly into this soil. .it Will kill the plant..this is my bottom half blend. .I do spikes in upper half which is much milder. .roots have to find bottom layer and adapt

D

Latest posts

Top Bottom