Organic Star Dawg - Power - UBC Chemo

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

That chemo is a beast. You should run Dankworth's regiment on it for shits and giggles, I know his OhZone is a chemo cross (and a pretty heavy chemo leaner from the pics) and he has had some really good runs with it. Even if this is an organic soil thread, I just want to see it. Ha.

masshole61

masshole61

Nice tlo grow slap! How long did you veg for,how many weeks did you let her go and how did she yield? Followed your (the rev's) mix to a T and can't wait for the results.

S

slap14

Nice tlo grow slap! How long did you veg for,how many weeks did you let her go and how did she yield? Followed your (the rev's) mix to a T and can't wait for the results.

Let me see Mass, These were in veg for about 50+ Days. They came down about 63 days give or take a day. Still curing her so no weight yet. She is great to grow and great to trim real easy. I run under a single 1000Watt HPS
and then switch to a 1000w MH. I do use a 1000w dual arch sometimes.

Good luck on Rev's mix it's done real well for me. Let me know how it works for you

Slap

S

slap14

Where did you get ur ubc at? Looks great.

Hey Chad got the UBC Chemo from the MedUser site it's from Woodhorse. I popped 5 seeds got one female. Overall the pheno I got looked great but not a keeper at all. Did not care for the taste that much and it never really got as frosty as I expected. She was a real pain in the ass to trim. She got so dense that when you snipped buds off the main stem the bud to the inside was a very pale color almost hay color. I tossed the cuttings but I have more seeds and may try to see if there is a better pheno there.

Hope this helps

Slap

Latest posts

Top Bottom