Organic tea shopping list

• Thread starter Havocsm1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Havocsm1

Havocsm1

I am hoping an organic pro could do me a solid. I am looking for a shopping list for diy compost tea. The cheaper the better.

I use FF soils only. I have the liquid nute trip, but want to go full organic.

I know it may be a long list, and I really appreciate someone's time who can do this for me.

Thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

100% cow shit,fish emulsions,kelp,mollases done
1 handful manure in a painters bag suspend in trash can 33 gal what i roll.
1/4 cup kelp,liquid
1/4 cup mollases,hit the air for couple days unless you scope your gear,about 8 to 10 hours before use add fish emusions ,the oil will stop all foaming,simply cheap and soil loves it,to much molasess brings in the ants,id rather bubble a little longer and get just a brownish head add fish and feed,most times i just add the fish couple hours before i feed
any compost will do also i just prefer manure

Havocsm1

Havocsm1

100% cow shit,fish emulsions,kelp,mollases done
1 handful manure in a painters bag suspend in trash can 33 gal what i roll.
1/4 cup kelp,liquid
1/4 cup mollases,hit the air for couple days unless you scope your gear,about 8 to 10 hours before use add fish emusions ,the oil will stop all foaming,simply cheap and soil loves it,to much molasess brings in the ants,id rather bubble a little longer and get just a brownish head add fish and feed,most times i just add the fish couple hours before i feed
any compost will do also i just prefer manure
Could I technically dump a bunch of my FF soil in some sort of nylon bag or something, and just cook that?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Could I technically dump a bunch of my FF soil in some sort of nylon bag or something, and just cook that?
yep,i dont see why though unless your just trying to use fresh soil as a amended tea,my choice would be ocean forest in that case,but why not be like adding soil ,you can make teas in millions of ways

Havocsm1

Havocsm1

Nice I have 4.5 cubic feet of it. I think I'll top dress with it also. Brew some with molasses too, see how it works out. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom