organic to the max

• Thread starter SkunKLeaF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkunKLeaF

What's up my fellow farmers? Any organic farmers in the house? Plenty of knowlege hidden behind a cloud is how you can descibe my thinking .just looking for some killer cats to Exchange some knowledge and maybe exchange ideas .Quility before yeild .pure organics .drop seeds not bombs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We've got a coupla organic cats growing around here. Welcome.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Organic farmer here. :) Welcome

fred

Dunge

Dunge

Aspirational organic grower

I have an organic grow at day 37 of flower.
DSCN3235small.jpg

Half of these girls are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. The other half are in my own formulation of super soil based on readings from this forum. Thus far, I can see no difference in performance of the soils and my concoction was FAR less expensive.
Super Soil proponents assert that only water is needed to carry the plants to end of flower. I am attempting to demonstrate this to myself, but being new to growing, I got cold feet and ran some nutes a week ago.
DSCN3236small.jpg

These two girls are identical in every way, except the one on the right was excluded from the nutrient feed.
I intend to not feed any more unless I see a difference develop.
At present, both plants are thickening nicely and are lush lush lush.
Check out the grow log.
It is all about light deprivation.

S

SkunKLeaF

organic grow

I currently have a Dr .gt ghost og on day 62-64,( can't remember) and with the all natural fertilizers I def see a differnce in color and the way its been growing and the smell is so much more intense as it is more soothing on my nose . I've done pro mix with chemical ferts,dwc 5 gals chemical with organic boosters ,and now 100% organic 5 gal with promix bx . The organic buds are a lot more smaller but look way tasteir . I can't wait to try out this run and I know it will be soon as I am flushing with r/o water now until harvest. As this is all personal I do not care about yeild.

S

silentbill

100% Organic Here :) Nothing but what Momma Earth gives us!

Top Bottom