Organic Weeds Growing With Neem Oil

• Thread starter John Weeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
John Weeds

John Weeds

Hello All, G'day
I started growing organic garden vegetables and weeds recently. Please shed a light on... Please see my plants picture attached here... My questions are,

1. Why it is so thin even after 8/9 weeks? Sativa? or less nutrition?
2. Everytime I used neem oil it worries me. What is the proper ratio with water?
3. For surfactant, can I use ASPA 80 (an Amway product for agriculture)? Does anyone used it before?

Organic weeds growing with neem oil
Organic weeds growing with neem oil 2
Organic weeds growing with neem oil 3
Organic weeds growing with neem oil 4

Yesterday, I sprayed neem oil under the leaf(may be I should reduce the concentration to 5ml/litre) with liquid handwash. Eventhough, I don't see logic in droplet creating lens effect, but here in India most Farmer I spoke to, they don't water the plants when sun is up already, normally they water it early morning or after/during sunset. I reckon, these on field farmer know something.

Thank you in advance.

derkaderk

derkaderk

Neem is an oil, so when applied and left on the leaf, the sun heats the oil on the leaf causing it to burn. All garden oil will behave this way.

I still use neem, but I use it in the evening, and then spray with plain water early as the sun is coming up to wash off the oil.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Neem is an oil, so when applied and left on the leaf, the sun heats the oil on the leaf causing it to burn. All garden oil will behave this way.

I still use neem, but I use it in the evening, and then spray with plain water early as the sun is coming up to wash off the oil.
I agree spray in the evening u use neem spray every 4-6 days to keep the aphids and whiteflies away as far as your plant being thing has to be your nutes

John Weeds

John Weeds

Thanks to all... somehow, it survived, even after I didn't rinse off the neem oil in the leaves.
Well, now it is on the track...

PFA. The droplets you see are morning drizzle and rest of the day is hot above 33° Celsius. Hope it grows well...

WIN 20150811 085953
WIN 20150811 090008
WIN 20150811 090017

Last edited:
John Weeds

John Weeds

Nothing happened due to droplets in the leafs even sun is 33° hot in day tome. This is perfect temperature for saliva, I reckon.
DSC 0094
DSC 0094
DSC 0094
DSC 0091

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom