dirk d

Whitew

dirk d

dirk d

#3 Flower Day 38
3WD1
3WD2
3WD3

Just getting to a stage where we can start checking out the girls.

6WD1
6WD2
6WD3

The #6 is really looking good. Sparkles and looks DENSE!

#7 Flower day 24
7WD1
7WD2

The #7 was a replacement seed from a runt. Still young but hopefully she'll be a superstar.

shawnskush

shawnskush

lookin nice! i just scooped some white dawg myself so ill be watching this with interest!

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

They look great DirkD! I just got a pack myself as well. #6 is looking good!

Mogrow

Mogrow

i voted for #3 but looking at the plants in a row, yeah i like #6....

Reactions: Dad
dirk d

dirk d

lookin nice! i just scooped some white dawg myself so ill be watching this with interest!
Sweet! We should all do a massive White Dawg PicFest. gl with your pack.

They look great DirkD! I just got a pack myself as well. #6 is looking good!
Thanks Jdub. I think we're all in for a big treat with this strain. The more i walk by the #6 the more i like her.

I love how #6 looks , how's the smell
ya she's a beauty for sure. wasn't expecting that at all lol You know i haven't really had time to smell them. They are in a spot that isn't easily accessible. Plus i tend not to do much with the testers till about the 7th week.

i voted for #3 but looking at the plants in a row, yeah i like #6....
Thanks for voting Mogrow! :) So far they both look great. I've never seen that flat bud structure before so i'm curious lol

S
Something about that structure more dense nuggs instead of the airing fox tales?
ya i know what you mean. had a couple plants all foxtailing and just didn't care for that at all. i love dense, frosted nugs that smell great.

dirk d

dirk d

Flower Day 61 WD #3, 6
WDG3

Getting real close to finishing the sexing run. All of them look amazing so far.

3WD2
3WD3

The #3 looks really solid and has excellent bud structure.

6WD1
6WD3
6WD4
6WD5

Man the #6 is such a Heffer. I'm already in love with this girl. Haven't spent too much time smelling these girls but I will after i chop them in a few days.

#7 about 14 days behind sorta :)
7WD1
7WD2
7WD5
7WD8
7WD9

The #7 is really sneaking up. Looks to have that flat top bud structure that I love and more Frost. This pheno hunt is starting to get interesting...

shawnskush

shawnskush

looking great dirk cant wait to pop my wd beans! some straight fiire from your show!

dirk d

dirk d

looking great dirk cant wait to pop my wd beans! some straight fiire from your show!
Thanks Shawskush! I'm getting more and more excited by the day lol

Those are looking superfire, I bet the taste is going to be epic
Ya they are Dad lol I'm thinking these are going to be mind blowing!

That number 7# is givin them a run for there $... :wideyed:.. lookin saawwweeettt.. :happy:
Yo keonaona! that #7 just snuck up on me lol She looks absolutely beautiful lol had to do a couple discount double checks while i was taking the shots lol

They all look fire. Please report back your findings.
thanks midwestdensies! I'll keep eveyone updated as i progress through the different stages. Going to be chopping #3 and #6 tomorrow...oh wow tomorrow lol time flies when you're looking at hotties lol

waayne

waayne

dirk those look amazing!

Those girls are mega FROSTY!

I'm really liking your soil grown plants a lot,you're really doing a nice job with soil:)

Thanks for sharing those beauties with us!

Top Bottom