Organic White Star Dawg

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Well I finally had a little extra space to start this project.
The cups are filled with Light Warrior.
The genetics on these are
Star Dawg x White/HP#1-Double Dawg
All but one germinated.....
These are 2 days old.

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

These will veg for about 7-9 days in the cups, then they will go into 1/2 gallon containers.....:pimp:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet again! good luck bro

C

ClearWater

Should be good man. Cant wait to see some big ol colas! Pulling up a seat ma friend

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what you do to the one that didnt germ...? j/k gonna be nice to see these grown by you, it will really show what this strain can do.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah im sub'd cant wait to see what gem come's out this bunch

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! I'm in the front row for another killer show... Nice start waayne... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice bro, sub'd fasho, u wanna see the Purple StarDawg flower and I wanna see what this White StarDawg is gonna do, deal, meet ya at the finish line, Peace SSP

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Nice bro, sub'd fasho, u wanna see the Purple StarDawg flower and I wanna see what this White StarDawg is gonna do, deal, meet ya at the finish line, Peace SSP

Add in the Tre Star Dawg, Guava Dawg and 91 DUD I just started; Then we'll have a pretty badass trifecta of farmers rocking TD gear. ;)

This should be excellent.

:bongsmi:

half baked

half baked

easi waayne, ive been having a look at your other threads and OMG, blown away bro, cant wait to see what you do wih these girls:)

peace hb

E

euforia

Add in the Tre Star Dawg, Guava Dawg and 91 DUD I just started; Then we'll have a pretty badass trifecta of farmers rocking TD gear. ;)

good for you,bro :) ...hope to score some TD beens soon...btw what's happend with that second release after holydays?

Waayne,bro... killer thread like always ;)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Not sure can't be that far away though. I will say over 100 packs of JJ's gear vanished as fast as Logic could put it up on that last drop. :)

Pretty awesome really, camping is a pain though well worth it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is gonna be exciting waayne! I need 2 get on that next drop. I want some top dawg beans hella bad. I wanted that guava d but missed it! I'm sub'd bro! Good luck wit ur grow.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Forking aaaaa brotha this is gonna be good :rock cant waiit to see u rock these girls and see the gems u get, good luck and im hoping the best for ya......GM

waayne

waayne

update

Nice Wayne im pulling up a chair.:harvest:
Thanks for stoppin in bro!

sweet again! good luck bro
Thanks buddy!
Should be good man. Cant wait to see some big ol colas! Pulling up a seat ma friend
Yeah man these should provide some nice yielders....
Yep gonna be a sick one....
Thanks for stoppin in TG!
JJ breeds some fire for sure!

Im in for this one :anim_44:
Hope you enjoy the show pura :pimp:
what you do to the one that didnt germ...? j/k gonna be nice to see these grown by you, it will really show what this strain can do.
Well Kid it did germinate, but was a little too weak to push thru the soil......
It was the first one culled out ;)
hell yeah im sub'd cant wait to see what gem come's out this bunch
Thanks maaaang! I'm hopin some frosty gems pop outta these :pimp:
Sweet! I'm in the front row for another killer show... Nice start waayne... :cool
Thanks brotha.
Here have a hit of Fire Alien
:passingjoint:
It's a deal Shiva, good luck on those Purple Star Dawgs....

Yeah HeLLMuTT I hope these turn out as nice as your Dawgs!
easi waayne, ive been having a look at your other threads and OMG, blown away bro, cant wait to see what you do wih these girls:)

peace hb
Thanks bro! I'm anxious as well to see these girls strut their stuff.......
good for you,bro :) ...hope to score some TD beens soon...btw what's happend with that second release after holydays?

Waayne,bro... killer thread like always ;)
Thanks man! Good luck on the next Top Dawg drop.....
Not sure can't be that far away though. I will say over 100 packs of JJ's gear vanished as fast as Logic could put it up on that last drop. :)

Pretty awesome really, camping is a pain though well worth it.
+1 ^^^
This is gonna be exciting waayne! I need 2 get on that next drop. I want some top dawg beans hella bad. I wanted that guava d but missed it! I'm sub'd bro! Good luck wit ur grow.
Thanks bro......
Forking aaaaa brotha this is gonna be good :rock cant waiit to see u rock these girls and see the gems u get, good luck and im hoping the best for ya......GM
Thanks for the positive vibes GM! :pimp:

Here's the babies at 8 days old.....
I will transplant these in a day or two......
IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

:pimp:

winta

winta

ahhhh shit! my homie finally got the white stardawgs poppin cant wait for this!:harvest:

Top Bottom