Organic White Urkle

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

i can barely see the green its so frosty!
Brotha this stuff is mega frosty!The White really pumped up the trichome production...
Very sick waayne another notch on the belt bro.
Thank's bro!
Interesting ......looks alot like the Purple Erkle x The White ogr done. Must be a erkle dom thing.
Hindu Killer this is OGR's White Urkle.
Pheno #5 is very Urkle dominant,including the aroma.;)
I started puffin some early tester nug's today and pheno #5 is very reminicent
of the Urkle.OGR did an outstanding job on this one!
:passingjoint:
Here's some pics of pheno #5

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_13901.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

:rasta2:

waayne

waayne

Hot Diggity Waayne! Stunning!!!
Yeah buddy!OGraskal hit this one out of the park!
The quality and potency of the early tester nug was very impressive!
I'll def be puffin this one from the bottom to the top!;)
We just finished trimming pheno #5 and it put off
a little over 6 oz's......
I have clones of pheno #5 vegging and they seem to be pretty vigorous.
The White seem's to have helped the vigor of the Urk and added lot's of frost!

waayne

waayne

wow that is urkle dom! nice as always good buddy!
Thanks bro! She sure smells like the Urk....
hell yea brotha!! you sure did'em right!!! lol..
Many thank's my brotha!;)
Im still in love with that pheno #5!! Great job man!!
Thanks bro!
I've been puffin some low nug's off both pheno's and both are tasty and potent with #5 becoming my fave...
The flavor and buzz off #5 is phenomenal!

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_13901.JPG

S

slimjoint

very nicely done, im always pleased to see your organic plants!

How were the over all yields on this plant?

so many beutiful phenos on this cross

waayne

waayne

very nicely done, im always pleased to see your organic plants!

How were the over all yields on this plant?

so many beutiful phenos on this cross
slimjoint pheno #5 did a little over 6 oz's an #3 did about 4.5oz's
they were vegged 10 weeks an flowered in
20 gallon containers of Roots Organic soil.....
dam that looks yummy and frozen! :)
It is yummy bro! I can't stay
out of this stuff!;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
likeing #5 bro looks great, how is the power to it? and how long does it flower? if u said it in here ill see it as im gonna go back threw this. and sorry for the repeat.

waayne

waayne

u gotta put an alarm on those jars lol ;)
Yeah I know bro!The White Urk is like "crack" to me!
likeing #5 bro looks great, how is the power to it? and how long does it flower? if u said it in here ill see it as im gonna go back threw this. and sorry for the repeat.
Kid I harvested pheno #5 at 55 day's with about 20% amber trichomes....
It tastes better every day it's off.
I've been puffin little low nug's and they are very potent.
Pheno #5 has a nice stony buzz that has a lot of body,yet it's stil heady and very euphoric.....
OGRaskal killed it on this one bro!;)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those buds look fantastic waayne! They came just in time for the holidays too. Congrats on the grow results. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I planted clones from a few seeds of ErkleWhites outside and also did clones of 6 seeds of FireWhite and all of them were excellent. They were rather stable. They all were influenced by the white. There was 1 that had more Erkle but still white dominated. It purpled up a bit. Then there was a couple that were really white dominated but still had a fruityness to them that I guess came from the Erkle. Even though white dominated the erkle was in them all. The potency was great and the obviously white dominated ones were the keepers.

The FireWhite was the same way in that the white seemed to dominate. Every plant was excellent though. They were all potent. There was one that was definitely the most potent. It was very white dominated in looks and I could taste it in the smoke but there was also a lot of OG Kush in the flavor too.

Even though they seemed white dominated and were very potent my wife said the pain relieving power was not anywhere near as good as the white. There was more muscle relaxation and more joint pain relief with The White. But for flavor, buzz on potency and bag appeal every seed was a winner. There were several keepers in each cross.

These were the best seeds I ever bought when you evaluate the quality of every plant. I have planted many packs were you don't get anything very potent or just 1 real good plant. I have also had packs were I got a few great plants and many good plants. I think these seeds produced all great plants.

southstreets

southstreets

i have to agree with you bigtime tabor!!!! raskal puts out the most CONSISTANT seeds on the market for dank!!! by the way how you been brotha tabor!! longtime no talk!!! awesome pics waayne!!!

waayne

waayne

Those buds look fantastic waayne! They came just in time for the holidays too. Congrats on the grow results. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I planted clones from a few seeds of ErkleWhites outside and also did clones of 6 seeds of FireWhite and all of them were excellent. They were rather stable. They all were influenced by the white. There was 1 that had more Erkle but still white dominated. It purpled up a bit. Then there was a couple that were really white dominated but still had a fruityness to them that I guess came from the Erkle. Even though white dominated the erkle was in them all. The potency was great and the obviously white dominated ones were the keepers.

The FireWhite was the same way in that the white seemed to dominate. Every plant was excellent though. They were all potent. There was one that was definitely the most potent. It was very white dominated in looks and I could taste it in the smoke but there was also a lot of OG Kush in the flavor too.

Even though they seemed white dominated and were very potent my wife said the pain relieving power was not anywhere near as good as the white. There was more muscle relaxation and more joint pain relief with The White. But for flavor, buzz on potency and bag appeal every seed was a winner. There were several keepers in each cross.

These were the best seeds I ever bought when you evaluate the quality of every plant. I have planted many packs were you don't get anything very potent or just 1 real good plant. I have also had packs were I got a few great plants and many good plants. I think these seeds produced all great plants.
Tobor thank's for stopping in man! I couldn't agree more bro!
I really appreciate the feedback on the medicinal qualities and your insights
on OGR's strains!;)
I've found so many excellent phenos from OGR's gear that it's almost unbelievable!
I've yet to grow a "dog" from any of OGR's beans!:rock
i have to agree with you bigtime tabor!!!! raskal puts out the most CONSISTANT seeds on the market for dank!!! by the way how you been brotha tabor!! longtime no talk!!! awesome pics waayne!!!
Yeah buddy!OGR sets the standard on genetics!
I've never grown better seed stock, than OGR's!
:passingjoint:

JH420

JH420

Yeah I know bro!The White Urk is like "crack" to me!

Kid I harvested pheno #5 at 55 day's with about 20% amber trichomes....
It tastes better every day it's off.
I've been puffin little low nug's and they are very potent.
Pheno #5 has a nice stony buzz that has a lot of body,yet it's stil heady and very euphoric.....
OGRaskal killed it on this one bro!;)

I have a really nice White Urkle that finishes quickly as well, checked the trichs yesterday day 42 already plenty amber...looks like I finally have a nice 8 weeker in the mix...wasn't expected. Gots to love White Urkle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom