Organic White Urkle

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Here's 2 of OGRaskal's White Urkle.These girl's are 28 day's old now.
They're in organic soil hanging out under T5's.I'll cut some duplicate's off
these in a couple of week's.
Major prop's to my bro southstreet's
for gettin the ball rollin!:rock

IMG_0837.JPG

:rasta2:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Go waayne!!! Looking good so far- can't wait to watch 'em bloom.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh those babys are going to be beutifulllllllllllll manggg cant wait to see how these ladies turn out for you :anim_30:

P

paulycali

Beauitiful waayne! Love that strain so much. Need to have a mother of my own. Keep her close and let there be light. Definetsaly be sticking around for the show. Those were the fems right? Very interested in the different phenotypes as well. Also are they all uniform and identical if they were the feminized beans? Southstreets is got it going on keep sunny socal sunnier everyday. Mad props. Keep up the good work and farm that *hit away!

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful gurls waayne... cant wait to see u finishem out.. and thats the least i can do brotha!! thanks for helpin me out brotha!!! when i gettem goin ill shoot u a pm pauly.. well hook up and ill give u some cuts bro!! after all thats the least one med patient could do for another... keep on rockin brotha waayne...

waayne

waayne

Go waayne!!! Looking good so far- can't wait to watch 'em bloom.
Yeah bro I'm lookin forward to gettin these girl's in flower!
looking great bro how long u gunna veg for??
Man I'm probably gonna veg for 2-3 more week's, maybe a little more depending on their growth rate.
ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh those babys are going to be beutifulllllllllllll manggg cant wait to see how these ladies turn out for you :anim_30:
Thank's for stoppin by Baybee!:icon_spin:Yeah I wish they were flowering now!!!
Beauitiful waayne! Love that strain so much. Need to have a mother of my own. Keep her close and let there be light. Definetsaly be sticking around for the show. Those were the fems right? Very interested in the different phenotypes as well. Also are they all uniform and identical if they were the feminized beans? Southstreets is got it going on keep sunny socal sunnier everyday. Mad props. Keep up the good work and farm that *hit away!
Yeah Pauli these are the Fem's and they're almost identical at this stage.;)
I couldn't agree more pauli, southstreets definately keep's SoCal sunnier!!!!:sun2:

waayne

waayne

beautiful gurls waayne... cant wait to see u finishem out.. and thats the least i can do brotha!! thanks for helpin me out brotha!!! when i gettem goin ill shoot u a pm pauly.. well hook up and ill give u some cuts bro!! after all thats the least one med patient could do for another... keep on rockin brotha waayne...
Thank's man i'm psyched to be rockin these girl's!!:happy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah it be nice to pull a frosty urkle pheno

JAWS

JAWS

hey brother:smoke
another great strain and another great start, you seem to be in with the right group of ppl PROPS on that..urkles one of my all time fav's and will be watching you take this one the distance..
very nice:smoke

B

bicycle racer

by white urkel what do you mean like urkel*the white or urkel*white widow?

R

Radio_Dread

he means pruple urkel crossed with the white. purple urkel x the white is some killer stuff, looking great dude. always love checin out your grow and pics. always some dank med. awesome job dude. someone should offer you a job haha.

RD

waayne

waayne

yeah it be nice to pull a frosty urkle pheno
Thank's for stoppin by bro!Yeah I love Urkle,it will be interesting to see what it's like crossed with the White!

by white urkel what do you mean like urkel*the white or urkel*white widow?
There's no White Widow in this bro.This is "The White"crossed to the Purple Urkle.
he means pruple urkel crossed with the white. purple urkel x the white is some killer stuff, looking great dude. always love checin out your grow and pics. always some dank med. awesome job dude. someone should offer you a job haha.

RD
Thank's bro!
Alway's appreciate the positive vibe's!:rock

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those White crosses seem to always work out really well. I've got a few crosses sitting in my beanery I need to re-examine soon.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking damn good fellas!! Cant wait to see what you do with them Waayne!!

waayne

waayne

Those White crosses seem to always work out really well. I've got a few crosses sitting in my beanery I need to re-examine soon.
Yeah SeamaidenThe White does seem to pass on a lot of good trait's.;)
Looking damn good fellas!! Cant wait to see what you do with them Waayne!!
Thank's bro!! Yeah I wish they would veg a little faster. I wanna get them into flower soon!!!:party0044:

Mud Man

Mud Man

Got the same vibe rolling here bro.. Organic Wurkle :icon_spin:..
i will be lurking ! K+++++++++:004:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Looking damn good man!!! Those are some beautiful bitches! Ill be sticking around for sure. :smiley_joint:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Niceee bro!!! I cannot wait to get a white urkle, too..

R

Radio_Dread

hell yeah it seems everything the white touchs turns into straight up fire

Top Bottom