Organic White Urkle

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Got the same vibe rolling here bro.. Organic Wurkle :icon_spin:..
i will be lurking ! K+++++++++:004:
Yeah man!!Gotta love the Wurkle!:rock

Looking damn good man!!! Those are some beautiful bitches! Ill be sticking around for sure. :smiley_joint:
Thank's bro!
I'm gonna repot these girl's in a few day's.Tryin to keep em happy!:boogie:
Niceee bro!!! I cannot wait to get a white urkle, too..
Thank's for stoppin by bro!!
I alway's appreciate the positive vibe's!:rasta2:
hell yeah it seems everything the white touchs turns into straight up fire
Yeah Dread, it seem's to be the real deal bro!!!!
This has been the most vigorous Urkle
hybrid I've tried!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Things are looking good my man. My White Urkles are pretty much the same age.

Lets stick together and show the farmers some polished....
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/lebowski_bowl.gif

NUGS!! lol! :icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:

C

croniholic

looking nice. I can't wait to seem them a week from finishing flowering.

waayne

waayne

Things are looking good my man. My White Urkles are pretty much the same age.

Lets stick together and show the farmers some polished....
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/lebowski_bowl.gif

NUGS!! lol! :icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:
Man HeLLMuTT I'm still not so sure it was a good idea to reveal our secret to polished nug's to everyone at the Farm!;)
looking nice. I can't wait to seem them a week from finishing flowering.
Yeah I'm ready for them to finish!!!!!
Waayne nic pictures
Thank's man!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hahaha H always seems to crak me up with the pics :sun yo DUB i my self cant wait to try some of that WxU i look at it and it just makes my mouth watery everytime :bong2:

Mud Man

Mud Man

ready and eager for any updates brother Waayne. :) I am a bit behind you and Hellmutt :)

waayne

waayne

Update

Here's the White Urkle's now at about 6 week's of veg.I'll take duplicate's off these
this week and then repot these girl's and put them into flower.
One smells dank and the other smells much sweeter.
IMG_0922.JPG

:rasta2:

waayne

waayne

Update

These girl's were vegged for 2 month's and have been in flower about a week now.
Kinda slow to veg but they seem to be putting on a little growth and stretch in flower.They're in 20 gallon pot's of Roots Organic soil mix.:rasta2:
First pic is pheno#3 and then #5.

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_10461.JPG

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice waayne.. I have another white urkle about 2 weeks in now.. it is also in roots organic in a 10 gallon smart pot. Looking real good..

W

whiteflower420

Keep on keepin on waayne! Cant wait to see these girlz flower up!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up wayne~ pheno 5 is gonna be out cold. they both look killer but your pheno 5 reminds me of my keeper pheno that is just utter sickness. turns purple and has the power of the white yet smells like the urkle and is urkle dom by appearance. keep up the great work, that urkle is a slooooow vegger. the smallest slowest growing one is gonna be your urkle dom. i got one pheno that was pure urkle, you couldnt even tell it had any white in it at all, pure urk. stay up homie ~smf~

waayne

waayne

Nice waayne.. I have another white urkle about 2 weeks in now.. it is also in roots organic in a 10 gallon smart pot. Looking real good..

Thank's man! Good luck with your girl!
Hopefully we'll find some nice pheno's!;)
Keep on keepin on waayne! Cant wait to see these girlz flower up!
Yeah buddy! I'm ready to see some flowers myself!
what up wayne~ pheno 5 is gonna be out cold. they both look killer but your pheno 5 reminds me of my keeper pheno that is just utter sickness. turns purple and has the power of the white yet smells like the urkle and is urkle dom by appearance. keep up the great work, that urkle is a slooooow vegger. the smallest slowest growing one is gonna be your urkle dom. i got one pheno that was pure urkle, you couldnt even tell it had any white in it at all, pure urk. stay up homie ~smf~
Thank's for the excellent insight SMF!
You are right on about those 2 pheno's!
The #5 smells much sweeter at this stage
compared to #3....
I'll be psyched to find anything close to your beauty!It look's and sound's like
an amazing pheno!The flavor and aroma of the Urk and the punch of The White,that
sounds so nice!:rock
Thank's for the positive vibes brotha!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Looking bomb waayne!! Im loving the urkle thats already showing in those ladies! Keep up the amazing work man! :passingjoint:

marski420

marski420

I love watching your grows waayne its always the danky bomb shit!! Ill be glued to this grow fo sho.. payyce

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Waayne, you've got me super interested in the White Urkels. Why is it when we have our hands totally full, there's always something out there that seems better? LOL I guess the grass is always greener in your neighbor's basement... hahaha Great show.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ohhhh yeahhh here we gooo i cant wait too see how these turn out for you im glad the ladies are looking healty :party0023:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bro they are looking great..the pheno i have is urkel leaning, and from what i think i see so far it looks like you might have a heavy white pheno!!! but hey i could be wrong,but thats my guess...the pheno i have is killer,straight grape/strawberry candy smell with the taste to match..yields good and throws out sme dense nug..what more right??but i want a real heavy white pheno..with everything but its yield...lol

Burn

Top Bottom