Organic White Widow - look ok? - day 40 of 12/12 [PICS]

• Thread starter MImedMJpatient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MImedMJpatient

It is just an occasional leaf and I am still novice enough to not be sure if this is the natural state of one of these at this point. I know many plants start yellowing in the leaves during later flower but I was just hoping that someone could look at this and tell me if it looks like something to worry about.

Early detection never hurt anyone. These two plants gets trace amounts of calcium and magnesium and if it is low on anything, it ought to be potassium which will be remedied soon anyway.

I am about to stretch the feeding schedule for Sunleaves' guano by going to four tablespoons per gallon of tea. Most of my plants have been on three for several weeks and some of them do seem like they need help budding up into some bulk while others do not.

Organic white widow   look ok   day 40 of 1212 pics
Organic white widow   look ok   day 40 of 1212 pics 2
M

mrbong73

Any bugs on the leaves or in the soil? Look on the underside of the leaves and scratch around in the soil to see if there is anything moving around. A magnifing glass works good for this.

M

MImedMJpatient

I don't see any. My tent has been inhabited with ladybugs for weeks now and are only now an endangered species in my grow space. I estimate a few dozen, if that, left out of a thousand. I figured if there were still bugs (had thrips) that the ladybugs would be thriving more.

M

mrbong73

So what's your soil mix and what are you feeding them?
They don't really look like happy campers to me right now.

M

MImedMJpatient

So what's your soil mix and what are you feeding them?
They don't really look like happy campers to me right now.

In my opinion, they look much worse in the images after uploading than my originals. Everything about them, in the right light, looks really nice other than the fact that there are so many bud sites that each individual one is growing rather slowly, unlike the OTHER White Widow I have which has fewer and much larger (different tent - slightly warmer in there - different pheno). I'll attach an image of that one.

Unfortunately, I don't think that one can get a good look at them after uploading. Mainly, it is the weird texture the conversion seems to have added to the leaves. That graininess is not on the plants, I assure you. Is that to what you refer?

Anyway, my soil mix consists of Happy Frog, earthworm castings, and perlite. I use various guano teas and am currently using an Indonesian, high phosphorous guano and supplementing with a little Superthrive here and there and some Floralicious Plus. I HAVE dressed the soil with bee pollen.

IMG 2809
Top Bottom