Organicide 3& 1

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Been awhile since I started a thread but the googling info on this item including the ones thread here I could find. Has left me still undecided on its use. Im looking to add another item to my weekly pest management plan. I always get nervous that I could get super mites after my last battle. I'm currently using
Neem oil Bayer
OG biowar
Monterey
Horticulture oil

Gnatrol monthly

Same old story with the organicide its easy to find at home depot fairly cheep at 16$

I seen in the other few threads around mixed reports from its works great to all my weed smelled like fish.
I'm curious if @Texas Kid is still using it as he was a supporter and tks word is good in my book. ????
Seems the consensus was you need at least 40 days before harvest. I generally don't like to spray anything past week 4 but during my battle I would get the leaves of plants up to week 5 or so as I run perpetual in 4 plant cycles kinda....

Any thoughts on this item or a good new item to add to my rotation ? Been spraying like every other day for what seems like a life time . I'm about to back off a little as I'm getting back healthy

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I do still use it on occasion but with all my new house keeping protocols I rarely have any issues that would warrant using it..

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

im having good success with Monterey Take Down Spray

1257915_l.jpg

sorry for such a big pic. its pretty well priced for concentrate as well.

Edit to add: i see you already have monterey listed, must have missed it. are you currently battling mites or are you just looking for a good preventative?

Latest posts

Top Bottom