Organics: farm supply stores, any good ones?

• Thread starter Space Cab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Space Cab

Space Cab

Hello everyone. Wondering if there is any farm supply stores around the Ann arbor area or any where in general area. Looking for organics, to expensize to get shipped 20 pound bags but want Good compost, alfalfa meal, cottonseed meal, neem seed meal, soybean meal, fiah hydrosylate, lots of others. Very curious have not found Nanyhing good. Thanks

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

check out the local greenhouses first if you haven't already homie they usaully have what your lookin for or can point you in the right direction, you made needed go a little outta the AA area though. Take it easy.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

or start up your own all green farm!! sahaha thats what i'm doin. my place will be pumpin out killer shit. but literally it'll be some killa shit lol if ya follow my drift.

D

dank.frank

Morgan Composting will have most everything you need.

Call and ask.

dank.Frank

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

GrowOrganic.com has every soil amendment and organic nutrient that a grower could ever possibly need.

K

kolah

Just be cautious about "organic" labeling. The term and specs for what is now labeled organic is not always truly organic.

An alternative is to invest in making your own compost piles. You may also want to invest in 40 bucks worth of worms which are super cheap and a great addition to your soil.

T

THegrowshow

i am also looking for an on-site location preferably in the oakland/wayne county area but i am willing to drive an hour or two

Latest posts

Top Bottom