Organics in CoCo

• Thread starter GDS StonerBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

What up people?! Been on and off growing for years and going to do another run here in a bit. From past experience i have fallen in love with coco but i'm trying to stick to keeping everything organic. Have not tried this in coco in the past but would like to give it a run now. I planned to keep it straight teas from beginning to end. Fert teas and benny teas. Do you think this is viable? Gonna be using Roots bagged coco.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

You can grow organically in coco but it can become tricky at times due to the fact that coco is grow in salt water and has very high salt content. Salt is not good for the micro life in organics. Even fully rinssed cocos can have high salt contents. I tend to use a more complex mix but something like 2g
quality organic soil mix or pro mix, 2g thoroughly rinsed coco coir, 2g perlite, 2g earthworm casting. Then I add amendments but thats a good basic mixed I learned from The Revs TLO book killer read.

ThinAir

ThinAir

Its definitely possible and the plants love it. I use a combination of chem and organics in coco with no problems.

Chem:
House and garden cocos a & b
Gh cal/mag (not sure if calmag is considered chem or organic)

Organics:
Sea green
Caps bennies
Liquid bone meal
Powdered seabird guano
Roots organic extreme serene

Top Bottom