Organish Farms ©

• Thread starter 650homegrown530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Wats Gouda Farm? Got some new projects working and thought i would consult the farm on a couple of ideas/problems.

First off got a 120 site EZ Cloner, working threw round 2 with some great genetics.
-Purple TrainWreck
-Sour D
-Indiana Bubble Gum
-Grand Daddy Purp (all from a reliable source)

Im just using Aqua Shield, 5.8 PH and within 4 days i get roots on 5-10, On my first run 90% rooted by day 10 and then i transplanted at day 16 but i didnt see any new leaf grown, i would like to use this Ez cloner as a cloner/hydroponic Veg.

Questions: Could i throw an Extreme Gardening Tea packet with the kelp and brew beneficial bacteria and Root at the same time or Should i wait till they all have roots... usualy around 10 day or so and then start adding things? Am i going to be able to use the ez for a rooting and vegging?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmmm... well, I don't know about the EG tea packet, but it is how I use Cap's bennies, so I don't see why you can't use the tea packet. Mycos do help promote more root growth, so once they start putting out the little nubbins, if that stuff has mycos in it, it should be helpful.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Wats Gouda Farm? Got some new projects working and thought i would consult the farm on a couple of ideas/problems.

First off got a 120 site EZ Cloner, working threw round 2 with some great genetics.
-Purple TrainWreck
-Sour D
-Indiana Bubble Gum
-Grand Daddy Purp (all from a reliable source)

Im just using Aqua Shield, 5.8 PH and within 4 days i get roots on 5-10, On my first run 90% rooted by day 10 and then i transplanted at day 16 but i didnt see any new leaf grown, i would like to use this Ez cloner as a cloner/hydroponic Veg.

Questions: Could i throw an Extreme Gardening Tea packet with the kelp and brew beneficial bacteria and Root at the same time or Should i wait till they all have roots... usualy around 10 day or so and then start adding things? Am i going to be able to use the ez for a rooting and vegging?

I use Xtreme Gardening tea brews in my grow check it out. I also have an eZ cloner, Wait til they have roots to add the Tea brews. You can use the E Z cloner for veg, but i will doubt you will want to as problems can accur once you have massive roots.

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Thanks SM, Yea i have some Mycos and Azos from XG too so that might work well together. I only used it to help with transplant shock. But maybe ill throw some of that in there and see what it can do.

J&E , Whats ur feeding schedule like with the XG tea brews? I usually us it a week before and after transplant and flipping into 12/12... sometimes once again about week 5 of flowering.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

J&E , Whats ur feeding schedule like with the XG tea brews? I usually us it a week before and after transplant and flipping into 12/12... sometimes once again about week 5 of flowering.

Xtreme gardening tea is made up of earthworm castings and kelp. I added to that in another stocking bat guanos,humic, fulvic acid and couple of other organic ingredients that I brew for 24 hours. After brewing for 24 hours I feed them to my plants in flower and I do this every week of flower and I will stop about 2 weeks before chop maybe even a week. Then I add more water and brew another batch for and reuse the Xtreme gardening bag over and the bag I made and I brew that for 48 hours and add that to all my plants in veg. I probly don't have to use it every week in veg but I use as much of the product as I can before I have to throw it out. I do recommend using it all the way through flower. Are you using any other nutes with you tea feedings?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Nice line up there. I'd like to see pics when you get a chance. I have indiana bbg. I've ran it a couple times. Make sure you clean the plant up well in flower and you will have some serious dense dank nugs. It's old school for sure. Here is a shot of some taken at 54 days.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Alot of people claiming 52 day is prime. I usually prefer to take my cuts longer. I like my herb to hit hard:)
Wish I still had her...so tastey
looks bomb though. Good job

Right on. She sure is tasty. A pleasure to grow. I see why your wishing that. The bubble gum scent is almost unbelievable in flower. Hell also in veg.

Top Bottom