OrganiShield anyone used this product?

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Curious if anyone has any opinions on the product. I heard it mentioned in a YouTube video talking about another product. Seems legit.

I ordered a bottle. Been at war with aphids and Thrips all summer. Nothing crazy but I’ve dumped a boatload of Dr. Z and Pure Crop 1 with only limited success.

I’ll let y’all know how it works for me. Price is reasonable imo. Ingredient it incredibly interesting check it out let me know your thoughts

S

secondnaturefarms

Curious if anyone has any opinions on the product. I heard it mentioned in a YouTube video talking about another product. Seems legit.

I ordered a bottle. Been at war with aphids and Thrips all summer. Nothing crazy but I’ve dumped a boatload of Dr. Z and Pure Crop 1 with only limited success.

I’ll let y’all know how it works for me. Price is reasonable imo. Ingredient it incredibly interesting check it out let me know your thoughts

I just spoke to the sales rep today, it does sound legit and the products been around for sometime but they recently acquired the rights to it. I've also been using purecrop1 with little success. This product is oil free so there's no build up and actually has a detergent that will clean off any residual oil off the plants and open the stomata. He also made it clear that it wouldn't turn the hairs red/brown like dr zymes and can basically spray all through flower but it has to hit the pests your after. I've been running the gauntlet of the organic insecticides and pyganic is the only one that has killed on contact but can only spray in veg. Spraying in flower will trigger Pyrethrin on a pesticide test. Looking forward to seeing if this really works. If anyone else has any organic based suggestions I'm all ears. hope all goes well.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I just spoke to the sales rep today, it does sound legit and the products been around for sometime but they recently acquired the rights to it. I've also been using purecrop1 with little success. This product is oil free so there's no build up and actually has a detergent that will clean off any residual oil off the plants and open the stomata. He also made it clear that it wouldn't turn the hairs red/brown like dr zymes and can basically spray all through flower but it has to hit the pests your after. I've been running the gauntlet of the organic insecticides and pyganic is the only one that has killed on contact but can only spray in veg. Spraying in flower will trigger Pyrethrin on a pesticide test. Looking forward to seeing if this really works. If anyone else has any organic based suggestions I'm all ears. hope all goes well.
Hey sorry I missed this post.

I’ve sprayed 4 times. Twice at close to full strength 80ml/ Gal and twice and maintenance strength 40ml/ Gal and it slapped down all my bug problems fantastically. I noticed zero negative effects on buds. I just harvested one plant. I don’t expect any negative taste but we shall see.